On Photoshop? More info please
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
i am getting the same issue, downloaded trial version- haven't able to open it.
Same problem with me :/ I`m trying all fixes from other forums and nothing.
just sorted mine, fault was with anti virus software preventing the application gaining internet access
HI I am also getting same problem, i dont have any antivirus installed in the machine, and i use mac book pro. Even though i connected to the internet i am seeing same problem repeatedly, which annoys me. pls help me.
1 person found this helpful
Often business PC's / networks have their own firewall / antivirus on the main internet connection that everything will go through. Are you working frome home or your workplace?