6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2014 7:14 AM by A.T. Romano

Online services problem

Joop Pillac Level 1

I have already for some days problems with sharing video via Youtube. After a while message. On line services encountered a problem. I dont have this problem when I share via Vimeo.

How do I fix this problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 12? I have  notified that others had same problem with previous versions. But I did not find a solution.

• 1. Re: Online services problem
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Joop Pillac

On what computer operating system your Premiere Elements 12 running? I am using Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 64 bit.

I have been testing the situation daily and the problem exists through this morning. Uploads to YouTube from within the program are failing with the Online Services error message.

There is nothing that we can do but wait for YouTube and/or Adobe to correct the situation.

The issue exists for Premiere Elements 10, 11, and 12. I am not having issues with Vimeo in this regard, just YouTube.

More later...I will give it a try now...about 9 hours after my last try.

ATR

• 2. Re: Online services problem
            Joop Pillac Level 1

I am working on windows professional. We seem to have same annoying problem. Thanks for your feedback.

Joop

Sent from my iPhone

'Creative solutions for all your illusions'

• 3. Re: Online services problem
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Joop Pillac

It is 5:29 pm Sunday March 23, 2014 where I am. At this moment the upload to YouTube failures to YouTube from within at least versions 10,11, and 12 remain the same...same Online Services error end result. The Vimeo upload from within Premiere Elements remains OK.

But, I do not know if I am detecting "work in progress" by the party or parties responsible for this situation/a ray of hope.

Prior to this moment, when I tried to start the YouTube feature by clicking on the Next button in the following screenshot, I would be left staring at the Next button

Next.JPG

until the following Online Services error message appeared several seconds to a minute later.

YouTube 517.JPG

But now, I can get beyond the Next button to get to the following before the Online Services error message appears.

CurrentYouTube.JPG

Progress?

More news as it develops.

Thanks for the follow ups.

ATR

• 4. Re: Online services problem
                Joop Pillac Level 1

The uploading via Youtube with Adobe Premiere Elements 12 is working again

since this morning. Problem solved.

Joop

2014-03-23 22:32 GMT+01:00 A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Re: Online services problem  created by A.T. Romano<http://forums.adobe.com/people/A.T.+Romano>in *Premiere

Elements* - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/6235339#6235339

• 5. Re: Online services problem
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

Joop,

It seems that the problem with YouTube has been fixed - at least for most users.

I do not know what the issue was, but it affected many, and on several different versions of PrE.

Good luck, and happy editing,

Hunt

• 6. Re: Online services problem
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Joop Pillac

Great news. Thanks for the update.

I got a little worried yesterday when Andrew in New Zealand reported that the problem still existed when

all had been reported back in order.

But, great news, Andrew's issue was soon resolved yesterday with refreshing of the Online Services in Web Sharing preference and a router reset.

So, looking good for upload to YouTube from within Premiere Elements (tested first hand for versions 9.0/9.0.1, 10, 11, and 12.

Best wishes

ATR