5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2014 9:15 AM by A.T. Romano

problème de numéro de série

darkjuju

Ce matin j'ai désinstaller/installer Premiere elements 10. Je rentre le numéro de série puis je fini par enregistrer mon produit grâce à mon id adobe.

Ensuite j'ai continué un projet que j'avais déjà avant de désinstaller. Là je redémarre mon logiciel, et il m'affiche un écran me demandant de rentrer un numéro de série ou de poursuivre avec une version d'essai!!!

Je ne comprends pas trop étant donné que j'ai déjà rentré ce numéro de série.

• 1. Re: problème de numéro de série
          A.T. Romano Level 7

darkjuju

What happens if you close the Premiere Elements 10 program and then open it to a new project? Are you asked for your serial number in that case?

At this time, I would suggest that you follow the program's path

a. When you are met with the choice of serial number or continue a trial version, select enter serial number or license this product (however it is worded) and

supply the required information. You should be OK.

b. This has happened to me, and I just did what I described above and have not been bothered by these messages since. They happen for reasons that are not always understood. We are not Adobe here...just user to user.

Please let us know if that works for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: problème de numéro de série
            darkjuju Level 1

déjà, l'écran dont je parle s'affiche lorsque je lance premiere elements 10 tout simplement!!!

Ensuite j'ai déjà essayé de rentrer le numéro de série, mais le problème c'est que le logiciel se met en anglais!!! Puis lorsque je veux ouvrir un projet existant, il y a un problème entre les "," (français) et les "." (anglais); puis il me met que mon projet est endommagé.

• 3. Re: problème de numéro de série
              A.T. Romano Level 7

darkjuju

When you installed your Premiere Elements 10, what did you designate for the language? French?

If you are getting a "damaged project" message when you open a saved/closed project, then that is different from the serial number problem that I thought you had. So, I ask again, "At this time, can you open a new Premiere Elements 10 project without problems?"

A "damaged project" message could mean several things. Please review the following Adobe document regarding damaged project troubleshooting.

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/troubleshoot-damaged-projects-premiere-element s.html

With Premiere Elements 10 there can be another big problem. It may or may not apply to you. What is your computer operating system and does it use a NVIDIA GeForce video card? If it is NVIDIA GeForce type, then please read the Announcement at the top of this forum. If this applies to you, then the solution is to roll back the NVIDIA card driver version as far back as possible to get rid of the problem. This might take the driver version back as far as May 2013. The details are all in the Announcement.

We may be experiencing some loss of communication in the translations. But, we will try to overcome that to understand better your questions and resolve them.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: problème de numéro de série
                darkjuju Level 1

AT romano

Quand j'installe premiere elements 10, je choisi Français pour le langage.

Pour le moment je peux créer un nouveau projet mais lorsque je veux ajouté des vidéos pour faire mon montage, il me dit que Premiere Elements 10 a rencontré un problème et qu'il va devoir fermer le programme!!!

J'ai appelé le support client adobe cet après-midi et il m'a répondu qu'il y avait peut-être un problème sur une clé de registre. Il pense que cette clé "saute" et cela aurait pour conséquence de faire passer le logiciel en anglais.

Et il y a autre chose que je ne comprends pas: lorsque j'installe le logiciel, je rentre un numéro de série. Dans ce cas, pourquoi au bout de quelques jours quand j'ouvre le logiciel, il m'affiche un écran m'invitant à rentrer un numéro de série ou à poursuivre avec une version d'essai (car c'est bien à la suite de ça que je me retrouve avec un logiciel en anglais)?

J.

• 5. Re: problème de numéro de série
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

darkjuju

Thank you for the update.

Is this "support client adobe" really Adobe or some group not affiliated with Adobe who specializes in Premiere Elements support. I ask this because Adobe does not offer help unless it is for purchased/registered/and most important current version. The current version is 12, and you have 10.

Did this "support client adobe" offer to fix the registry problem that it mentioned? And, has it?

Are you getting any information under Computer/Manage/Event Viewer/Windows Logs/Application regarding the problems that you are having?

As for the "enter serial number" or "continue trial version", I have seen that also for my purchased Premiere Elements. I do not understand why it happens, but, when it does, I select "enter serial number" or "license this product" and follow the instructions. I works OK for a long time after that. After that you may not see that kind of message again. But, no guarantees. If it happens again, "enter serial number" as requested.

You could try to

a. Deactivate the program in the opened project (Help Menu/Deactivate)

b. Uninstall the program via Control Panel route

c. Do ccleaner run through

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

d. Reinstall with anti-virus and firewalls off.

Does your computer use a NVIDIA video card? If so, please check out the Announcement at the top of the Premiere Elements Forum regarding Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA GeForce Video Card Problem.

I have been assuming that you are running Premiere Elements 10 on some version of Windows. Is that correct? If so, what is the computer operating system?

Thank you.

ATR