• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camn not get the flash player to list in my program list and operate

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows Vista PC with a mozilla browser.  Adobe says the flash player is active. Mozilla says the flash player is active. It is not in any of my programs listed.  It does not turn on.  It is only listed in my uninstall programs list.  How do I get the flash player into my regular program files and list it as the default player?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Daniel Fidler wrote:

I have a Windows Vista PC with a mozilla browser.  Adobe says the flash player is active. Mozilla says the flash player is active. It is not in any of my programs listed.  It does not turn on.  It is only listed in my uninstall programs list. How do I get the flash player into my regular program files and list it as the default player?

You don't, because it's a "PLUG-IN" and NOT a program.

It's a piece of your browser, and ONLY a piece.

You can find it in C/Windows/System32/Macromed/Flash as well as C/Windows/SysWOW64/Macromed/Flash on 64 bit systems, but it will never install to yiour program files and it cannot run without your browser being open and having a page selected with Flash content active in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines