2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2014 8:37 AM by nicolegooderham

Adobe Photoshop Touch is not working properly on my Samsung Tablet

nicolegooderham

I just recently downloaded the Photoshop Touch App to my Samsung Tablet.  The program will open and some of the tools will work, but MOST tools will not!  I have attempted to clear the cashe, uninstall, and then reinstall the program.  The problem persists.  When will Adobe provide an update with repairs so that I can actually use the App I just bought?

• 1. Re: Adobe Photoshop Touch is not working properly on my Samsung Tablet
          greule Adobe Employee

Could you be more specific please. Which tools do not work. Detailed steps appreciated. Thanks, Guido

• 2. Re: Adobe Photoshop Touch is not working properly on my Samsung Tablet
            nicolegooderham Level 1

Dear Guido.

We have followed instructions to uninstall and and then reinstall the Photoshop Touch program onto the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. 
            It is still not working properly.

NONE of the Fx's are working.  (about 26 effects!)

The Fx's under the menu headings of... "Basic" , "Stylize" , "Artistic", or "Photo" do not work! 

Under the heading of "Adjustments"... only Invert, and Black and White work... NONE of the others do!

The items that do work are... the Camera Layers, Layers and Selections, Image Blending, and the Basic FX called Gaussian Blur.

Croping image size, text, etc. under the & symbol also work. 

So, as you can see....at this point we have purchased an App that is practically USELESS even tho the Google Play Store said that it was compatible with our device.

Please Advise, or Create a proper Update for this device,

Thank you