4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2014 8:25 PM by rcraighead

CC installer etc etc

toni_toaster

After downloading another update, I got yet another error message. This time A12E1, instead of the usual A12E6. So, I ended up downloading the creative cloud cleaner and discovered after running it that the apps had been deleted. Not good, probably my fault for not reading everything properly but I've had enough of install problems with updates every single time an update is made available. Getting tired of constantly having to rename folders, delete stuff, clean stuff blah blah blah. All I want to do is to be able to use the apps that I pay for.

So after I discovered that I didn't have any apps, I restored them (Time Machine Mac OSX 10.7.5). But new updates have since come through and I kept getting a mesaage about a patch installer not running. So I tried to do it through the application, by checking for updates and I got this "Adobe Illustrator CC Update (version 17.1.0). There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U5"

Please let me know what I have to do. I would prefer not to have to download the apps again, as it takes about a day for each one.