2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2014 11:37 PM by PaulieDC

When I log into Creative Cloud, I get message saying I've been Logged out

rickvonh

This is after I Deactivated and uninstalled CS6. Here are the series of events:

1. I deactivated CS6

2. I installed CC

3. After running a while and seeing both CS6 and CC versions on Creative Cloud, I uninstalled CS6

4. Now, when I try to sign into CC, I get a message saying "You've been logged out", "Please sign in to continue"

5 When I depress the "Sign In" button and sign in, I get the same message, "you've been logged out", "Please sign in to continue" and the "Sign In" button reappears.

The bottom line is I am able to use the programs, but the Creative Cloud application will not let me log in.

• 1. Re: When I log into Creative Cloud, I get message saying I've been Logged out
          PaulieDC Level 2

Me too, same thing. I just tried to run Audition CC to see if it would work and it asked for a PRODUCT KEY. Really? I've had the Complete Cloud subscription with every Adobe app since last July! What fries me is that Adobe pushes for subscription only (which I defended to many people), but then their buggy software fails almost every day, constantly asking me to accept new license terms when I've been logged in an established. And remember the big database hack? My email got sold to every filth spammer out there it seems... so if Adobe insists on this subscription model, then they have a responsibility to make it work, and they are NOT. I hope this gets resolved, I need to reinstall Photoshop immediately. Hope yours gets fixed.

• 2. Re: When I log into Creative Cloud, I get message saying I've been Logged out
            PaulieDC Level 2

I tweeted AdobeCare and got it fixed. Here's how, from their webpage:

1. Close the Creative Cloud application.
            2. Navigate to the OOBE folder.
              Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
              Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
            3. Delete the opm.db file.
            4. Launch Creative Cloud.

They left out one thing: in order to actually get the file to delete, I had to open Task Manager in Windows and right-click on the AAM process and select "End Task". Then the file deleted and the sign in worked. It acted like I was new, but it recognized all of my installed apps. Hope that helps!