Welcome to Adobe Forum,
You can try this :
Please rename OOBE to OOBEE.OLD Folder from the following location
location in Window C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
location in Mac: library>.application support>>Adobe>> OOBE
After renaming the OOBE folder please uninstall Adobe creative cloud from the cleaner tool and re-installed the product from from www.creative.adobe.com/apps
PS: Please uninstall Creative cloud connection if you see in Cleaner tool.
As the above discusson also mentions renamimg, Please disable the firewall of the system & network & then retry.
You can also refer this link for more input: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-cc-installation- download.html
Incase the error still persists, then the next best step would be to review your installation logs to determine the exact point of failure.
Please see Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5 -cs5.html for information on how to locate and interpret the
installation log files.
Please feel free to inbox log file privately.
Did all that and it still wont work
Could you please try that way:
Please uninstall CC desktop and install again:
1. Go to Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers and uninstall Creative Cloud desktop
For Windows : Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
2. Navigate to Applications/Utilities and look for CC Desktop app folder and move it to trash.
For Windows, uninstall the CC desk top App from: Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
3. Run the CC cleaner tool and look for any traces of AAM. If present remove it:http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
4. Navigate to Libraray/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE and rename to OOBE.old
For Windows: C:\Program x 86 Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE to OOBE.OLD
5. Download and install CC desktop from the mentioned link:https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud
Please let us know whether it worked. You may contact Adobe Support if required