0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2014 4:24 PM by Trevor.Dennis

"You've been signed out" CC Message

Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

My CC Desktop Application manager became signed out last night, and responded with the 'You've been signed out' message every time I tried to log back on.  So I had a Google and found the 'Delete opm.db' tip.  I tried to be caucious and just add a .bak to the file name, but I was not allowed to because it was in use.  I evntually just deleted it, and was indeed able to log back on to the Desktop Application manager, (DAm)

So all was well, except if I close the DAm for any reason, or restart the computer, I so far have to go back to App data\local\Adobe\OOBE\  and delete opm.db again to be able to sign in to the DAm.   That is not right.

I also found the Run the IMSLib Replacer (WINDOWS only) tip which suggest a link to USB devices being plugged in or unplugged, and I have a possible corilation with that because I had added another mouse (Razer Mamba) to the system not long before the initial problem.  I have not tried running ISLMLibReplacer.exe yet, although I have unplugged the Razer mouse.

So It looks like I can get by, but I would obviously like to be free of needing work-arrounds. 

I'm running 1.5.1.369

Windows 7 Pro

Full CC subscription

Everything is up to date, with the exception on an InDesign 9.2.1 update.  My bandwidth is pants, so I am leaving that update for when I can spare the bandwidth.

Thanks for any tips or suggestions

Trevor