I have downloaded and overlayed the AIR 4 SDK, which supports Workers on Android.
Yet in Flash Builder 4.7, when I try to create a Worker via the menu, I get the error message:
"You must create a Flex or Actionscript project to hold this file"
1) Work around this to get Workers working on Android/Mobile even if not via the menu?
2) Get Workers working the way they were meant to work in Flash Builder, on Android/Mobile?
Seriously, no replies on this? Seems like a pretty major issue to me...
My workaround is lame as hell.
1) Create AIR project to simulate how it will work, keep all as3 code in common folder
2) Create Android project, pointing at same as3 code. Create Workers.as and workerswfs folder to mimic
3) Whenever needing to test, do the following:
3a) Debug/Build AIR project
3b) Delete swf from Android workerswfs folder if exists
3c) Clean Android project (otherwise Flash Builder will use cached version)
3d) Copy swf from AIR project/workerswfs to Android/workerswfs
3e) Clean project again, test
It is lame that they have not patched that yet.
Have you tried using IntelliJ or any of the alternatives