Welcome to Adobec Forum,
You can try this.
Please uninstall CC desktop and install again:
1. Go to Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers and uninstall Creative Cloud desktop
For Windows : Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
2. Navigate to Applications/Utilities and look for CC Desktop app folder and move it to trash.
For Windows, uninstall the CC desk top App from: Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
3. Run the CC cleaner tool and look for any traces of AAM. If present remove it:http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
4. Navigate to Libraray/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE and rename to OOBE.old
For Windows: C:\Program x 86 Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE to OOBE.OLD
5. Download and install CC desktop from the mentioned link:https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud
Please let us know whether it worked. You may contact Adobe Support if required
Worked like a dream. Thank U!
1 person found this helpful
You are welcome, Please feel free to post your queries in future.