1 2 Previous Next 73 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2014 6:21 AM by rec-52

Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?

Boitsfort lady

I have photoshop touch app on my iPad. It has been working well but today it has suddenly started to open and close immediately. I have restarted my iPad but this hasn't worked. All my other apps work well.

• 1. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
          EdJones

I've had the same problem and I think it has something to do with the new iOS 7 but I have no idea how to verify that. I wonder if the app requires an update?

• 2. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
            greule Adobe Employee

Have you tried to reboot your device. - Guido

• 3. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
              EdJones Level 1

yes I did/do. it's almost as if it's a RAM issue. the results are the same, open 10-12 seconds later, crash.

• 4. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                EdJones Level 1

I sent a trouble report? to Adobe regarding this matter it might help if more people do the same to shine a brighter light on the issue. Good luck!

• 5. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                  greule Adobe Employee

How large is the document your are trying to work on? Image-size and layer count?

• 6. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                    rec-52 Level 1

I am experiencing what I believe is the exact same problem. It doesn't seem to matter what project you're working on because the app will crash even without opening a project. I timed it and about five seconds into the opening of the app it crashes. I had no problems earlier this afternoon. However, now the app will not stay open. If I put my iPad Air in airplane mode, the app will stay open. If I have the syncing capability turned off and the iPad Air is connected to the network the app will also continue to run. As soon as I enable the sync capability the app crashes. I have had the iOS 7.1 update since it first became available in early March and up until just now the app was not crashing.

I really don't know what  happened in an hour to cause such a calamitous event. Obviously this current situation prevents any of the work I do on my iPad Air from being backed up in the creative cloud. This is extremely frustrating since the Photoshop touch app is one I use daily.

• 7. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                      rec-52 Level 1

How do you send a trouble report?

• 8. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                        Boitsfort lady Level 1

Could somone from adobe please tell us why we are all having this problem. In my case I have a 128GB ipad and have 98GB of spare capacity and I have rebooted my ipad.

• 9. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                          Gordonlim

Same here. I am also experiencing the same problem If I don't SMC to Creative cloud, the App will not close by itself.  However once I turn on the option to sync, it start to shut down the App by itself. I on it again and it off by itself again. I cannot even off the sync option. I have to remove the App and reinstall the app again to prevent this on off thing from happening. Problem is all projects will be deleted without backup..

• 10. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                            rec-52 Level 1

Since March 28, 2014, I have been on the phone several times to Adobe support only to find that there is no support for their mobile products except for community forums. I was assured that experts are checking the forum all the time. Needless to say I find the support from the community forum leaves much to be desired.

For me, it isn't quite accurate to describe the problem of the Photoshop touch app force closing without including the additional information that the crashing only occurs when your device is connected or you are attempting to sync with the creative cloud.

If you have the syncing capabilities turned off in the app, Photoshop touch will open and work fine. Also if you are in airplane mode and not connected the app will open and work fine.

If the parameters of being connected or attempting to sync are met within four or five seconds of being in the organizer view, the Photoshop touch app will force close. This is a pretty serious problem since it renders your creative cloud membership useless in regards to the Photoshop touch. I even downloaded the app on my husband's iPad which had no files in it and the results which I have described are exactly the same.

This is not a problem that a simple reboot fixes. I would like to know if Adobe is aware of this problem and looking into it. I would also appreciate some updates from the Adobe experts in the forum as to the status of this issue.

Until now the creative cloud and the Photoshop touch app working together was very reliable. I'd like to think it will be so again. However, the lack of real support is extremely upsetting and frustrating.

• 11. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                              Loverboy58

I am having the same problem with the app. Every time that you try to open it. It crashes. If I am not signed in into the cloud the app works fine. After you log in when you try to open the app it just crashes. Does anybody know any solutions to this problem?

• 12. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                rec-52 Level 1

It is April 1, 2014 and no one from Adobe has addressed our problem. My Photoshop app on my iPad Air still crashes when I try to use the creative cloud. What does it take to get some support for a real problem? Could someone from Adobe please help us.

• 13. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                  Blackbird31

I am getting this problem too. I don't use Photoshop Touch every day but noticed it is crashing today shortly after opening. So far Photoshop Touch is disappointing me somewhat. I wanted the "seamless PS touch -> creative cloud -> desktop PS CC" experience but it's far from it with all these hiccups.

If all the support for this app is via the community, are we getting the sort of support one would expect for a paid App?

Can Adobe confirm that they looking into it?

• 14. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                    Loverboy58 Level 1

It is a shame that such a big company like Adobe doesn't offer support for the users that paid for Apps for the apple systems. That sucks. I am glad I didn't purchased any other Apps from them because if this is the kind of support that we are going to get for paid Apps, it is not worth the time and money. Adobe support sucks!!!

• 15. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                      rec-52 Level 1

I couldn't agree more with your assessment about Adobe support. I have been unable to find any way to contact Adobe directly to make them aware of what I consider a big problem. No one from Adobe has responded to our pleas for some sort of status report. I even started a topic on the creative cloud forum hoping to get some kind of response. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1440710

The Adobe Photoshop touch app costs money and your membership in the creative cloud cost money. At the moment Adobe is paying little attention to paying customers. I use the Photoshop touch app almost every day and sync and check my creative cloud storage. So this force closing issue is a major one for me. I really don't think we can resolve this problem on our own. We need technical support from an Adobe employee.

• 16. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                        ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

we're investigating this issue but we have not yet been able to reproduce it.

As I understand it you have been able to figure out when the application crashes, although it seems like we
                                        need to get more information on when this occurs.

Please add the information about which iPad and which iOS version you are using.

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 17. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                          EdJones Level 1

Ok fellow PS touch users it looks like the good folks at Adobe have heard our requests for input from their tech-staff. You may or may not have received private message from a person named Ignacio, (thank you sir for responding) if you did not below is a copy of our dialog. If your situatio is different please document it here in the forum and directly to Ignacio so this matter can be resolved and we can regain access to the fully functional Ps touch app we all know and love so dearly.

Peace and free Adobe products for life...

let the church say A U M....  

i forgot to post the content of the message, sorry

To:                                            ibarrien

From:                                            AumNeteru                                           

Sent:                                            Apr 2, 2014

Subject:                                            Private Message: Re: Follow-up Photoshop Touch - CC crasher                                           

Dear sir, all of the information you need is in the forum space because everyone, regardless of device type or OS has the exact same problem; when sync is on the app crashes. when sync is off it functions as it should without that one essential elliment, the one we pay for monthly, the cloud.

Hi,

I would need some more information from you concerning this issue.

To be able to figure out what causes this I need to know which:

- iOS version you are using (if you have upgraded before the issue occurred)

- iPad device you use

- If you have restarted the device once and shut down all applications

- If you know how to get a crash log from your device

thanks,

Ignacio

Message was edited by: AumNeteru

• 18. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                            rec-52 Level 1

I replied to ibarrien's private message that he sent to me. I think your summation of the problem is put succinctly and right on target. I too look forward to my Photoshop touch app and creative cloud working together again.

• 19. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                              Loverboy58 Level 1

Hello Ignacio:

Below is the latest report about the app crash from my iPad 2. Thank you in advance for your help.

{"name":"PSTouch","bug_type":"109","os_version":"iPhone OS 7.1 (11D167)","bundleID":"com.adobe.pstouch.ipad","version":"1.5.1 (1.5.1)","app_name":"PSTouch"}

Incident Identifier: EA9AA391-14E9-4DFE-9343-708FA8D9A10C

CrashReporter Key:   b49bfcc62299cad929a0e60422c714f1c57114e2

Hardware Model:      iPad2,1

Process:             PSTouch [654]

Path:                /var/mobile/Applications/1ADC55E2-3345-4492-B5E2-9F90C308716F/PSTouch.app/PSTouch

Identifier:          com.adobe.pstouch.ipad

Version:             1.5.1 (1.5.1)

Code Type:           ARM (Native)

Parent Process:      launchd [1]

Date/Time:           2014-04-01 19:03:54.960 -0400

OS Version:          iOS 7.1 (11D167)

Report Version:      104

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Triggered by Thread:  10

Thread 0:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib             0x39a08a58 0x39a08000 + 2648

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib             0x39a08854 0x39a08000 + 2132

2   CoreFoundation                     0x2e940896 0x2e8a2000 + 649366

3   CoreFoundation                     0x2e93f002 0x2e8a2000 + 643074

4   CoreFoundation                     0x2e8a9f4a 0x2e8a2000 + 32586

5   CoreFoundation                     0x2e8a9d2e 0x2e8a2000 + 32046

6   GraphicsServices                   0x337a365e 0x3379a000 + 38494

7   UIKit                              0x311f5168 0x31187000 + 450920

8   PSTouch                            0x00d32194 0x1000 + 13832596

9   PSTouch                            0x0114bee0 0x1000 + 18132704

Thread 1:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib             0x39a08808 0x39a08000 + 2056

1   libdispatch.dylib                  0x3994a078 0x3993f000 + 45176

2   libdispatch.dylib                  0x39949dfe 0x3993f000 + 44542

Thread 2:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib             0x39a1bc70 0x39a08000 + 81008

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a82bda 0x39a82000 + 3034

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a82a94 0x39a82000 + 2708

Thread 3 name:  WebThread

Thread 3:

3   CoreFoundation                     0x2e93efbc 0x2e8a2000 + 643004

6   WebCore                            0x36d7c38e 0x36cbe000 + 779150

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84916 0x39a82000 + 10518

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84886 0x39a82000 + 10374

9   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a82aa0 0x39a82000 + 2720

Thread 4:

2   PSTouch                            0x007a0784 0x1000 + 7993220

3   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84916 0x39a82000 + 10518

4   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84886 0x39a82000 + 10374

5   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a82aa0 0x39a82000 + 2720

Thread 5:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib             0x39a1af2c 0x39a08000 + 77612

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a83f22 0x39a82000 + 7970

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84d60 0x39a82000 + 11616

3   PSTouch                            0x00e695cc 0x1000 + 15107532

4   PSTouch                            0x00db79a8 0x1000 + 14379432

5   PSTouch                            0x00e69430 0x1000 + 15107120

6   PSTouch                            0x00e69484 0x1000 + 15107204

7   PSTouch                            0x00e691b0 0x1000 + 15106480

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84916 0x39a82000 + 10518

9   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84886 0x39a82000 + 10374

10  libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a82aa0 0x39a82000 + 2720

Thread 6:

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84d60 0x39a82000 + 11616

3   PSTouch                            0x00e695cc 0x1000 + 15107532

4   PSTouch                            0x00db79a8 0x1000 + 14379432

Thread 7:

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84da0 0x39a82000 + 11680

3   PSTouch                            0x00e6964c 0x1000 + 15107660

4   PSTouch                            0x0009ca8c 0x1000 + 637580

Thread 8:

Thread 9:

Thread 10 Crashed:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib             0x39a1b1f0 0x39a08000 + 78320

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a85792 0x39a82000 + 14226

2   libsystem_c.dylib                  0x399cbfd8 0x39983000 + 298968

3   libsystem_c.dylib                  0x399abcaa 0x39983000 + 167082

4   PSTouch                            0x012e1a3c 0x1000 + 19794492

5   PSTouch                            0x012e23d2 0x1000 + 19796946

6   PSTouch                            0x01298654 0x1000 + 19494484

7   PSTouch                            0x01253dc8 0x1000 + 19213768

Thread 11:

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a83f5c 0x39a82000 + 8028

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a83d14 0x39a82000 + 7444

3   PSTouch                            0x00eb36c4 0x1000 + 15410884

4   PSTouch                            0x00eb3358 0x1000 + 15410008

5   PSTouch                            0x00eb3250 0x1000 + 15409744

6   PSTouch                            0x00e69430 0x1000 + 15107120

7   PSTouch                            0x00e69484 0x1000 + 15107204

8   PSTouch                            0x00e691b0 0x1000 + 15106480

9   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84916 0x39a82000 + 10518

10  libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84886 0x39a82000 + 10374

11  libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a82aa0 0x39a82000 + 2720

Thread 12 name:  com.apple.NSURLConnectionLoader

Thread 12:

3   CoreFoundation                     0x2e93efbc 0x2e8a2000 + 643004

6   Foundation                         0x2f2e9082 0x2f290000 + 364674

7   Foundation                         0x2f35ea5a 0x2f290000 + 846426

Thread 13:

Thread 14:

Thread 15 name:  com.apple.CFSocket.private

Thread 15:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib             0x39a1b434 0x39a08000 + 78900

1   CoreFoundation                     0x2e944758 0x2e8a2000 + 665432

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84916 0x39a82000 + 10518

3   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a84886 0x39a82000 + 10374

4   libsystem_pthread.dylib            0x39a82aa0 0x39a82000 + 2720

Thread 10 crashed with ARM Thread State (32-bit):

r0: 0x00000000    r1: 0x00000000      r2: 0x00000000      r3: 0x0dee7ae7

r4: 0x00000006    r5: 0x0def9000      r6: 0x0def7fd0      r7: 0x0dee7b50

r8: 0x01478747    r9: 0x0dee7aa0     r10: 0x012539bc     r11: 0x0000046d

ip: 0x00000148    sp: 0x0dee7b44      lr: 0x39a85797      pc: 0x39a1b1f0

cpsr: 0x00000010

Binary Images:

0x1000 - 0x15aefff PSTouch armv7  <e654b575aff439349960c87d0bcc4164> /var/mobile/Applications/1ADC55E2-3345-4492-B5E2-9F90C308716F/PSTouch.app/PSTouch

0x2be7a000 - 0x2be9afff dyld armv7  <651a31c39f71311f965f8ac44de02c88> /usr/lib/dyld

0x2d5fb000 - 0x2d6e3fff RawCamera armv7  <8f62f266f7d539a5a388221dfe90db50> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/RawCamera

0x2d6fc000 - 0x2d803fff IMGSGX543GLDriver armv7  <8444d7fe73453ad1b11d381c43cd55c7> /System/Library/Extensions/IMGSGX543GLDriver.bundle/IMGSGX543GLDriver

0x2d80d000 - 0x2d90ffff AVFoundation armv7  <e6f4e322434733c2a6d074bdc226b08d> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/AVFoundation

0x2d910000 - 0x2d938fff libAVFAudio.dylib armv7  <0bae9ec49a9637c696edf86d86a32db6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/libAVFAudio.dylib

0x2d939000 - 0x2d939fff Accelerate armv7  <0424978b39f037a7b3bf9aad5b34a5b3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Accelerate

0x2d943000 - 0x2db0ffff vImage armv7  <c4834965bdc638fcb1082f53a7721f42> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vImage.framework/vImage

0x2db10000 - 0x2dbe9fff libBLAS.dylib armv7  <cfc693306499378c9c09851259cf3563> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libBLAS.dylib

0x2dbea000 - 0x2dea0fff libLAPACK.dylib armv7  <65970a4fea383446b0b4b87e634b8dfd> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libLAPACK.dyl ib

0x2dea1000 - 0x2df0ffff libvDSP.dylib armv7  <174c13fd605a39efbb7f1314a6d1fdbe> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libvDSP.dylib

0x2df10000 - 0x2df21fff libvMisc.dylib armv7  <5a8317adbade34a9b415e44ab8c64eb6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libvMisc.dyli b

0x2df22000 - 0x2df22fff vecLib armv7  <7b2718a5a22c36e6ab943b2e4bea9123> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/vecLib

0x2df23000 - 0x2df43fff Accounts armv7  <0b9bb1f3e9393a64b396871da25800ad> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Accounts

0x2df45000 - 0x2dfacfff AddressBook armv7  <18927033ac4834f3a482884bb5dfd0eb> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/AddressBook

0x2dfad000 - 0x2e0c3fff AddressBookUI armv7  <0a50c4941a29367a9ed8bb713630e79b> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBookUI.framework/AddressBookUI

0x2e0c4000 - 0x2e0d5fff AssetsLibrary armv7  <b94c6be912343a7fa90f8f2cc5aa86bd> /System/Library/Frameworks/AssetsLibrary.framework/AssetsLibrary

0x2e218000 - 0x2e531fff AudioToolbox armv7  <ec4ab41dc74038d3a517f9bd61b1a9f7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox

0x2e532000 - 0x2e638fff CFNetwork armv7  <6c1482351f0934e5af16e395ca5bd129> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/CFNetwork

0x2e639000 - 0x2e694fff CoreAudio armv7  <3743aba20c61378cafc431586528feea> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/CoreAudio

0x2e695000 - 0x2e6acfff CoreBluetooth armv7  <11d2e9866d863f93b74403df783bb769> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/CoreBluetooth

0x2e6ad000 - 0x2e8a1fff CoreData armv7  <1f07d4fd20fe3ed787483288ea3f7fb1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/CoreData

0x2e8a2000 - 0x2e9e4ff0 CoreFoundation armv7  <1dd76db545823e66b2edec77483773da> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation

0x2e9e5000 - 0x2eb08fff CoreGraphics armv7  <772bda8f28a135e19c7ddfd379f1b805> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/CoreGraphics

0x2eb0a000 - 0x2eb45fff libCGFreetype.A.dylib armv7  <92d7ea576fa632f5b5a0ac3a69145da2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libCGFreetype.A.dylib

0x2eb47000 - 0x2eb51fff libCMSBuiltin.A.dylib armv7  <825bfe1b1de6349c8ac49a589630169a> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libCMSBuiltin.A.dylib

0x2ed36000 - 0x2ed50fff libRIP.A.dylib armv7  <5dc92ebb2f983b1eafb23c0604d9f4f9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x2ed51000 - 0x2ee2afff CoreImage armv7  <445d568e94203ce097fa2c0656dce34c> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/CoreImage

0x2ee2b000 - 0x2ee7afff CoreLocation armv7  <12e3ccf1873e32f08c22dbc3559132c7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/CoreLocation

0x2eeb2000 - 0x2ef2dfff CoreMedia armv7  <98049ca44e503055ac3dec0397437f52> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/CoreMedia

0x2ef2e000 - 0x2efd6fff CoreMotion armv7  <97208dd6d71e353db7e9ac1be1a3e522> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMotion.framework/CoreMotion

0x2efd7000 - 0x2f02ffff CoreTelephony armv7  <b5bc6cc0bb8732129ef5baf241ff7cd5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/CoreTelephony

0x2f030000 - 0x2f0c0fff CoreText armv7  <35ca232b3a5b382092349c15d22c10cc> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/CoreText

0x2f0c1000 - 0x2f0d0fff CoreVideo armv7  <73eeed7f748b3f849e8ad2a7e2a7800b> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/CoreVideo

0x2f0d1000 - 0x2f190fff EventKit armv7  <1d73c38ccb9d35e2a07bc9e306577579> /System/Library/Frameworks/EventKit.framework/EventKit

0x2f290000 - 0x2f47bfff Foundation armv7  <51a7a35c7ca03fadb566298a8a6180c3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Foundation

0x2f65d000 - 0x2f6b3fff IOKit armv7  <6b860d7e6d7d3bc59a997d0c31b1736e> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x2f6b4000 - 0x2f8c4fff ImageIO armv7  <ab4833a69cb0321fa58e5a6ffee022b4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO

0x2f8c5000 - 0x2fb0dfff JavaScriptCore armv7  <6a7ee6f2f5573bde86c9a006463926d3> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/JavaScriptCore

0x2fbbe000 - 0x2fbc2fff MediaAccessibility armv7  <e16d0e0e0ed43b9abaea986acfd1541b> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/MediaAccessibility

0x2fbc3000 - 0x2fdc0fff MediaPlayer armv7  <d5c7c514c56a38bc9c5d549794fb79ae> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaPlayer.framework/MediaPlayer

0x2fdc1000 - 0x300c6fff MediaToolbox armv7  <9b7935c23af0307bb4f87f1884ea8092> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/MediaToolbox

0x300c7000 - 0x30172fff MessageUI armv7  <19692c94d37c3a74a26df48f93c79aa7> /System/Library/Frameworks/MessageUI.framework/MessageUI

0x30173000 - 0x301d6fff MobileCoreServices armv7  <08d57edd88c8311993156af7a0580864> /System/Library/Frameworks/MobileCoreServices.framework/MobileCoreServices

0x30b41000 - 0x30c10fff GLEngine armv7  <758a9e19f0c63808a70f1fce8f7f420e> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine

0x30c11000 - 0x30c19fff OpenGLES armv7  <f85d0c19c706371ca5cf2b9e5a866ac3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/OpenGLES

0x30c1b000 - 0x30c1bfff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib armv7  <5ce23815dfff33f897263195d4268bb1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib

0x30c1c000 - 0x30c1ffff libCoreFSCache.dylib armv7  <aac4de5aa76a3ef09ac2138089e4421f> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libCoreFSCache.dylib

0x30c20000 - 0x30c23fff libCoreVMClient.dylib armv7  <e1f32d8903623237a187c0bd063efe59> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x30c24000 - 0x30c2bfff libGFXShared.dylib armv7  <e83c18bcbf5e3490b5acefc7f3e7a9be> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libGFXShared.dylib

0x30c2c000 - 0x30c6afff libGLImage.dylib armv7  <1e247052e47436548415ab280cc11c79> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libGLImage.dylib

0x30c6b000 - 0x30da0fff libGLProgrammability.dylib armv7  <939d3b49392139eea89c932abd703788> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libGLProgrammability.dylib

0x30e03000 - 0x30f49fff QuartzCore armv7  <8185b01065db32a18a3dbcab2e651089> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/QuartzCore

0x30f4a000 - 0x30fa0fff QuickLook armv7  <9862fb492801397a8fc9214184e40b67> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/QuickLook

0x30fa3000 - 0x30fe5fff Security armv7  <100f116c07fe39799717851e5954929a> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Security

0x31120000 - 0x31134fff StoreKit armv7  <fc6a40b9017f3cb8a20924a7cc79e5bb> /System/Library/Frameworks/StoreKit.framework/StoreKit

0x31135000 - 0x31184fff SystemConfiguration armv7  <d738fbcae22f390cac3723eb5d13dac3> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/SystemConfiguration

0x31187000 - 0x318fafff UIKit armv7  <bee993acdc013bfa866deea079b710a2> /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/UIKit

0x318fb000 - 0x31948fff VideoToolbox armv7  <c8bcb110eb06310692b60d7159888178> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/VideoToolbox

0x31b8e000 - 0x31b97fff AOSNotification armv7  <c33bd50a66243a96bd297454c2ff330a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/AOSNotification

0x31c9c000 - 0x31cbcfff AccountsUI armv7  <74519a40eed33e7f95c5fa059e68655e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AccountsUI.framework/AccountsUI

0x31cbd000 - 0x31cc1fff AggregateDictionary armv7  <0ef14525543f394299e6367930411308> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/AggregateDictionary

0x31f9b000 - 0x31faffff AirTraffic armv7  <5e82b6549ba83f2c9b0c6c6ae7277e85> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AirTraffic.framework/AirTraffic

0x32319000 - 0x32357fff AppSupport armv7  <788b1dbc334f3ad58e72de771371ccab> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/AppSupport

0x32358000 - 0x3238ffff AppleAccount armv7  <46f45133c011386bae7b3043e75e909a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleAccount.framework/AppleAccount

0x3243d000 - 0x3244dfff ApplePushService armv7  <46b3c7cf041732dfa0909490386d1d67> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/ApplePushService

0x3244e000 - 0x32454fff AppleSRP armv7  <0960396e58323b29a09aeb9650829f5a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/AppleSRP

0x32481000 - 0x3248efff AssetsLibraryServices armv7  <f07ab8a28dbd38ec8d50e7fc1505745f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetsLibraryServices.framework/AssetsLibraryServices

0x3248f000 - 0x324abfff AssistantServices armv7  <878b5bcdda69374faab623e797d9e58b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssistantServices.framework/AssistantServices

0x324ac000 - 0x324affff BTLEAudioController armv7  <d853a6e734f433c4a39f4366faf92e55> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BTLEAudioController.framework/BTLEAudioController

0x324b0000 - 0x324d5fff BackBoardServices armv7  <4ff10dee04d63e60aca7d31fd4ea8fbd> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackBoardServices.framework/BackBoardServices

0x324d8000 - 0x324defff BluetoothManager armv7  <64f9dcb9befb330b9bd9a59e830a5b6e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BluetoothManager.framework/BluetoothManager

0x324df000 - 0x32503fff Bom armv7  <8f0339cf133c37f9aeae46b2eea15888> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Bom

0x325a4000 - 0x325acfff CaptiveNetwork armv7  <e33fcbd2934e30ea981e94328a460bae> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CaptiveNetwork.framework/CaptiveNetwork

0x325ad000 - 0x32688fff Celestial armv7  <0a1cb885ee0d39f39d2d80738edd6109> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework/Celestial

0x32689000 - 0x32694fff CertInfo armv7  <7902dccb827e3453a9ddc702475cf360> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CertInfo.framework/CertInfo

0x32695000 - 0x3269afff CertUI armv7  <ad425d142e6735bd9d3da49a1311676f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CertUI.framework/CertUI

0x32767000 - 0x32788fff ChunkingLibrary armv7  <82fb99246dec3d0ca34991e722e61537> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/ChunkingLibrary

0x327d9000 - 0x327e4fff CommonUtilities armv7  <6997cd5df15f3896b977b2f38a3426d0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonUtilities.framework/CommonUtilities

0x327e5000 - 0x327e9fff CommunicationsFilter armv7  <e68a117e6ff93365881b918333e9dac6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommunicationsFilter.framework/CommunicationsFilter

0x3287b000 - 0x3287dfff ConstantClasses armv7  <1e58c2c1754434dfa17eac3077bd7d5f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ConstantClasses.framework/ConstantClasses

0x32884000 - 0x328bcfff ContentIndex armv7  <23f31925dc5936d482844f6ecf1e0ace> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContentIndex.framework/ContentIndex

0x328bd000 - 0x328bffff CoreAUC armv7  <c5bee1a424713ecfa330cd0c51ae04da> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/CoreAUC

0x328cc000 - 0x32920fff CoreDAV armv7  <2f6b82708899305da29fa57d3214e4a7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDAV.framework/CoreDAV

0x32960000 - 0x32a5ffff CoreMediaStream armv7  <70d5d8b1c9da370bbcd3b171aa90d4ca> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaStream.framework/CoreMediaStream

0x32af9000 - 0x32b03fff CoreRecents armv7  <8dfa4ab858fa32b0bbd3e91ce3a47d6a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreRecents.framework/CoreRecents

0x32b53000 - 0x32b71fff CoreServicesInternal armv7  <7012d60bb7a53110a47c4ff79da280a6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/CoreServicesInternal

0x32b72000 - 0x32b73fff CoreSurface armv7  <f9c2835925183cf68cafc109c30e10ed> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSurface.framework/CoreSurface

0x32c1a000 - 0x32c76fff CoreUI armv7  <b2a9ebb5554330b48818cbaebbd06e47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/CoreUI

0x32c77000 - 0x32ccafff CoreUtils armv7  <61ed281580663000bb17817e910d35b3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/CoreUtils

0x32ccb000 - 0x32cd0fff CrashReporterSupport armv7  <07f636e08495369b828dbf69e2e637ee> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/CrashReporterSupport

0x32cd1000 - 0x32d08fff DataAccess armv7  <066fd4c819043a3684b8053b1221e319> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataAccess.framework/DataAccess

0x32e9d000 - 0x32eb3fff DataAccessExpress armv7  <b924238b25ad30289f63e915a364d5f2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataAccessExpress.framework/DataAccessExpress

0x32eee000 - 0x32ef2fff DataMigration armv7  <2fdc473131b33d41a98366a9bb3cec50> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataMigration.framework/DataMigration

0x32ef7000 - 0x32ef8fff DiagnosticLogCollection armv7  <2fec2487e81d321b8a7d50dfed91d13f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiagnosticLogCollection.framework/DiagnosticLogCollecti on

0x32ef9000 - 0x32f13fff DictionaryServices armv7  <82612d87ae5a389186b0c6646b976cbf> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/DictionaryServices

0x32f32000 - 0x32f4ffff EAP8021X armv7  <fd3e1f28b5bf39b7a4a3d160015ef9d0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EAP8021X.framework/EAP8021X

0x32f58000 - 0x32f63fff ExFAT armv7  <a7ed638f895c3c668ce265301d9298dc> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ExFAT.framework/ExFAT

0x32f75000 - 0x32f77fff FTClientServices armv7  <7620ef492bce366cac36ed685bf7aed1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTClientServices.framework/FTClientServices

0x32f78000 - 0x32fa2fff FTServices armv7  <d00c2f6cb7c73abcbea7c72d4a2ec0fd> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTServices.framework/FTServices

0x32fa3000 - 0x333befff FaceCore armv7  <05a9f9e1498a3e1fb7e81fbe9d11957d> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/FaceCore

0x333f1000 - 0x333f7fff libGPUSupportMercury.dylib armv7  <503070fad4823552be6ce313589957de> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib

0x335e1000 - 0x335edfff GenerationalStorage armv7  <0206300d289837f297f009a93735a7b1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/GenerationalStorage

0x335ee000 - 0x33799fff GeoServices armv7  <d7e9578080ca37d79f67b56954b97989> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/GeoServices

0x3379a000 - 0x337b0fff GraphicsServices armv7  <3336797b4ea832a49465bcf8d28d4035> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphicsServices.framework/GraphicsServices

0x33840000 - 0x338c5fff HomeSharing armv7  <d3878e7fe0dc31ec9ace322d02201163> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HomeSharing.framework/HomeSharing

0x338c6000 - 0x338d3fff IAP armv7  <ddfc8d1cffdd32d187009b9814bf72c9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IAP.framework/IAP

0x33939000 - 0x3396dfff IDS armv7  <f5656f037e78392e9f4f3204b3c564b2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDS.framework/IDS

0x339dd000 - 0x339eefff IDSFoundation armv7  <eb2053920c303cca82593fece73415c4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDSFoundation.framework/IDSFoundation

0x33a54000 - 0x33ae1fff IMCore armv7  <d6e8a375c5e7391bbd41d75de20b64ed> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMCore.framework/IMCore

0x33b61000 - 0x33bbbfff IMFoundation armv7  <71449f02bd6938829e7ddd27bf3146a8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/IMFoundation

0x33bc2000 - 0x33bc4fff IOAccelerator armv7  <cedd2e0f4c2e3fb3b51d1c4af76e05ba> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/IOAccelerator

0x33bc5000 - 0x33bccfff IOMobileFramebuffer armv7  <8baee98c3eb037f889058898d2bef098> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOMobileFramebuffer.framework/IOMobileFramebuffer

0x33bcd000 - 0x33bd2fff IOSurface armv7  <2cac51301b7c3a1d82bc3cf293fb0b0c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOSurface.framework/IOSurface

0x33c44000 - 0x33c50fff Librarian armv7  <dc3b1edfe90d3b8cace87a963995b736> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Librarian

0x33c51000 - 0x33c8afff MIME armv7  <5c2a7744ad5b3355971c0bb0b46b9f69> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MIME.framework/MIME

0x33c8b000 - 0x33cc8fff MMCS armv7  <3dbf755e4ab231a488682026aa7a08a6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/MMCS

0x33cd1000 - 0x33cdcfff MailServices armv7  <36b7e97853e936b394b7f3a7e9b77deb> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MailServices.framework/MailServices

0x33d10000 - 0x33d8bfff ManagedConfiguration armv7  <d140fded987d39cca1a7bc02262a741e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ManagedConfiguration.framework/ManagedConfiguration

0x33d8c000 - 0x33d8dfff Marco armv7  <9e5b8395799035ada84e3b5f50965604> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Marco.framework/Marco

0x33d8e000 - 0x33e06fff MediaControlSender armv7  <41198773533b3fb4a94e43f9f80057fe> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/MediaControlSender

0x33e45000 - 0x33e52fff MediaRemote armv7  <916f46ba82eb338181acca284f3f967b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaRemote.framework/MediaRemote

0x33e53000 - 0x33e6bfff MediaStream armv7  <6c6a6fc7ca113186aaab1c4602178ae8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaStream.framework/MediaStream

0x33ed0000 - 0x33fa4fff Message armv7  <444c38cf8b923716a58df1b53f587b26> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Message.framework/Message

0x33fa9000 - 0x33fabfff MessageSupport armv7  <621852400d4833b58ecceb46d4b618d3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MessageSupport.framework/MessageSupport

0x33fb7000 - 0x33fc3fff MobileAsset armv7  <3eac8ae448353f6098194f063bc4041c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/MobileAsset

0x33fe7000 - 0x33feffff MobileBluetooth armv7  <eb4b9357c4d334ddbe4775de24307fd6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileBluetooth.framework/MobileBluetooth

0x34002000 - 0x34009fff MobileIcons armv7  <a78d78f9c678352581c5f6bdd921be3c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework/MobileIcons

0x3400a000 - 0x3400dfff MobileInstallation armv7  <ab9550ceda733c328e8155e994f118f6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework/MobileInstallation

0x3400e000 - 0x34018fff MobileKeyBag armv7  <f68035eb4ab7361cbf4a88991725242d> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/MobileKeyBag

0x34040000 - 0x34043fff MobileSystemServices armv7  <3b84379e817537fc80eb2997057c0007> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileSystemServices.framework/MobileSystemServices

0x34062000 - 0x3406dfff MobileWiFi armv7  <5120034f6f003b448a713385918ee90a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileWiFi.framework/MobileWiFi

0x340ad000 - 0x34249fff MusicLibrary armv7  <b9060e30660239f09924754357ecd364> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MusicLibrary.framework/MusicLibrary

0x34308000 - 0x3430dfff Netrb armv7  <9b827935a74830b68232c4716c17d806> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Netrb.framework/Netrb

0x3430e000 - 0x34313fff NetworkStatistics armv7  <83800a8557523e92a6ae4ac94ccae630> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetworkStatistics.framework/NetworkStatistics

0x34314000 - 0x34338fff Notes armv7  <f2bd8a5040093f30adbd1a3e8155a477> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Notes.framework/Notes

0x34339000 - 0x3433bfff OAuth armv7  <10c87176588337d880df7739a5ae9f59> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/OAuth

0x34a93000 - 0x34acefff OpenCL armv7  <4071af2b8da7309bbbd834a934ee72ef> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OpenCL.framework/OpenCL

0x35073000 - 0x3509afff PersistentConnection armv7  <441f6f67c211332a935b9b0773465518> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PersistentConnection.framework/PersistentConnection

0x351e7000 - 0x35360fff PhotoLibraryServices armv7  <a437f790cb6e3c6aa1053a8238a2b9f8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibraryServices.framework/PhotoLibraryServices

0x354b6000 - 0x354e9fff PhysicsKit armv7  <7275cf1a482e30b39e84d6852b8e7be3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhysicsKit.framework/PhysicsKit

0x354ea000 - 0x354edfff PowerLog armv7  <8723cb15b0883ce4aaa88c8f35a4d9bf> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PowerLog.framework/PowerLog

0x3556f000 - 0x355dffff Preferences armv7  <e04b5f7395f539eaa7bc5b7e43108035> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Preferences.framework/Preferences

0x355e0000 - 0x35617fff PrintKit armv7  <c4178b526bf23481862b4c31c0cead81> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PrintKit.framework/PrintKit

0x3561b000 - 0x356a1fff ProofReader armv7  <db664016aae8358194ed4ca13bfa4652> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReader.framework/ProofReader

0x356a2000 - 0x356acfff ProtocolBuffer armv7  <94ba5c01c54d3b3da5df836dd185f5c9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/ProtocolBuffer

0x356de000 - 0x35752fff Quagga armv7  <8582f6265b0a38da93e27326e955a8c0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Quagga.framework/Quagga

0x3575e000 - 0x35803fff Radio armv7  <ef2966d5af3c38cb995c48f71156e04f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Radio.framework/Radio

0x35892000 - 0x35917fff SAObjects armv7  <90c7d37385263e3d94cabb6a381d9725> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SAObjects.framework/SAObjects

0x359eb000 - 0x35a00fff SpringBoardServices armv7  <e72af53f8aed38449647c2e912bddfcf> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardServices.framework/SpringBoardServices

0x35c1b000 - 0x35d3cfff StoreServices armv7  <0ccd2a0fd229370688723dfa609f51f9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StoreServices.framework/StoreServices

0x35ded000 - 0x35deffff TCC armv7  <9ce710d3eb5a3e768105a9b68a8c9c9d> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/TCC

0x35e43000 - 0x35e64fff TelephonyUtilities armv7  <6f78910cb6633b66a16508bb9578b018> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUtilities.framework/TelephonyUtilities

0x3648d000 - 0x364c0fff TextInput armv7  <beda138388f63ab1b6916d36e974ca9b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextInput.framework/TextInput

0x36744000 - 0x36804fff UIFoundation armv7  <85d44c28479732489d10f371084217e7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/UIFoundation

0x36805000 - 0x3681bfff Ubiquity armv7  <89ef3a66f4253cc285c18cb5c4047ec8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Ubiquity

0x3681c000 - 0x3681ffff UserFS armv7  <87db207bdb383551be56386a8849ffc6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UserFS.framework/UserFS

0x36c43000 - 0x36c60fff VoiceServices armv7  <8441ea52fdae3484b81f355b3abd440f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VoiceServices.framework/VoiceServices

0x36c83000 - 0x36ca8fff WebBookmarks armv7  <271a62297fb63d719118635c6f3ed209> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebBookmarks.framework/WebBookmarks

0x36cbe000 - 0x37765fff WebCore armv7  <ec846a158670328d9cf55ac15dc7708f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebCore.framework/WebCore

0x37766000 - 0x37826fff WebKit armv7  <7f54e35ae66c34c4880dd29eb2bf848e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebKit.framework/WebKit

0x3796a000 - 0x37970fff XPCKit armv7  <7f353bd7bf5330cc8b949f46fffdd0aa> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCKit.framework/XPCKit

0x37971000 - 0x37979fff XPCObjects armv7  <b6baba957b2431cf8614e73831428b16> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCObjects.framework/XPCObjects

0x37b2f000 - 0x37b52fff iCalendar armv7  <3f42d0f247543fa39f7208ff355c427a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iCalendar.framework/iCalendar

0x37d2f000 - 0x37d69fff iTunesStore armv7  <b9878d48a4be3c25abb69c453b969013> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iTunesStore.framework/iTunesStore

0x3893d000 - 0x38944fff libAccessibility.dylib armv7  <0b45917a21063e418a7349060ec3f71a> /usr/lib/libAccessibility.dylib

0x38a4b000 - 0x38a61fff libCRFSuite.dylib armv7  <b3daa0f4be4c33af860990ee476791bc> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x38a75000 - 0x38a76fff libMobileCheckpoint.dylib armv7  <ce523619efc039cf8ffbd922fb9f0464> /usr/lib/libMobileCheckpoint.dylib

0x38a77000 - 0x38a8cfff libMobileGestalt.dylib armv7  <2385d15c90bf3467bc25c958e1568636> /usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib

0x38aaa000 - 0x38aabfff libSystem.B.dylib armv7  <c6e05d73a31c3ada9db44f5b8426fc54> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x38b1a000 - 0x38b48fff libTelephonyUtilDynamic.dylib armv7  <e8db72e18e2136fc86e0d00e103a3687> /usr/lib/libTelephonyUtilDynamic.dylib

0x38c97000 - 0x38ca3fff libbsm.0.dylib armv7  <cbf50b2cb2ae3ff385d5d853551a33cf> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x38ca4000 - 0x38cadfff libbz2.1.0.dylib armv7  <3a4d64c44c283997b46efa5712f9c2d1> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x38cae000 - 0x38cf9fff libc++.1.dylib armv7  <a9e17626396330e4be0a636d853ecded> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x38cfa000 - 0x38d14fff libc++abi.dylib armv7  <dd16288fdf2d35179c1db87dcec17f2c> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x38d24000 - 0x38d2bfff libcupolicy.dylib armv7  <b415cddb1daa3aa39ca0f2375013ff6f> /usr/lib/libcupolicy.dylib

0x38d57000 - 0x38d57fff libgcc_s.1.dylib armv7  <5adc2932566937829dac6190137ff948> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib

0x38e84000 - 0x38f71fff libiconv.2.dylib armv7  <3faa29f3ddf53187b51e155344592e1b> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x38f72000 - 0x390c3fff libicucore.A.dylib armv7  <a0225e27ea6933558bc3dfecdcf626fc> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x390cb000 - 0x390cbfff liblangid.dylib armv7  <8bb499713b5632adb09d7bb3a7b77a71> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x390cc000 - 0x390d6fff liblockdown.dylib armv7  <303d4dbfe72033f7868b17ff0d81b03e> /usr/lib/liblockdown.dylib

0x39418000 - 0x3942cfff libmis.dylib armv7  <0547ab9ace093e3bbb0ff33cc580fbd8> /usr/lib/libmis.dylib

0x39455000 - 0x395f4fff libobjc.A.dylib armv7  <bf96d212244538e3a0c9fa3b779326c2> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x396bc000 - 0x396d1fff libresolv.9.dylib armv7  <9d15aa14d7773e599e6cee134be9ebd0> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x396fa000 - 0x39790fff libsqlite3.dylib armv7  <c30fdaeb1b133064ae493e30d98c37e0> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x39791000 - 0x397defff libstdc++.6.dylib armv7  <60d2a9f34296398bb7c057e01fde6afc> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x397df000 - 0x39805fff libtidy.A.dylib armv7  <1038b4aac4c9322fb6fc14b57e71ab02> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib

0x39809000 - 0x398bcfff libxml2.2.dylib armv7  <610d9be70005338f9db94dbcaf1b6459> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x398bd000 - 0x398defff libxslt.1.dylib armv7  <c5d2c1db0a203d26a577d6c231b3640d> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x398df000 - 0x398ebfff libz.1.dylib armv7  <76b41c58034a30dabe6ad9be1e637644> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x398ec000 - 0x398f0fff libcache.dylib armv7  <b262271ab3b538d292c58c0fa1f34f35> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x398f1000 - 0x398f9fff libcommonCrypto.dylib armv7  <8200f162f57137cba6afda041f98deec> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x398fa000 - 0x398fefff libcompiler_rt.dylib armv7  <ea7b2fcac98c3901a564a64a58cd34b0> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x398ff000 - 0x39905fff libcopyfile.dylib armv7  <eefd70bf288d39adaee6d7ba9d1e63c4> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x39906000 - 0x3993efff libcorecrypto.dylib armv7  <912e56f196943500877e1aba46efcb78> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x3993f000 - 0x39963fff libdispatch.dylib armv7  <85f26b4b8d7d3c1d8311f30332c553f3> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x39964000 - 0x39965fff libdyld.dylib armv7  <634835cfe326383fa2f33a545745d469> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x39966000 - 0x39966fff libkeymgr.dylib armv7  <fdd133303b5c3998837f64bd662afbe2> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x39967000 - 0x3996dfff liblaunch.dylib armv7  <8eac07c764fd378caab4a88566c502da> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x3996e000 - 0x39971fff libmacho.dylib armv7  <b9a905d0b03c3f68b094937ed8250483> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x39972000 - 0x39973fff libremovefile.dylib armv7  <cd81357c257c3557a291127f208078da> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x39974000 - 0x39981fff libsystem_asl.dylib armv7  <3342e45e4cbc37fba1d21d4f7a8d80fa> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

0x39982000 - 0x39982fff libsystem_blocks.dylib armv7  <0178b6f1a9bf362d9672641076a42ee2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x39983000 - 0x399e4fff libsystem_c.dylib armv7  <c9a4063753913b56946af37c0199d532> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x399e5000 - 0x399e7fff libsystem_configuration.dylib armv7  <942ac816bd943b0e87ad5d0f5f396b06> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib

0x399e8000 - 0x399eefff libsystem_dnssd.dylib armv7  <abc34ba115ef3b8d90038bfd1f1ad98d> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x399ef000 - 0x39a07fff libsystem_info.dylib armv7  <a0ff0c2698bb32f0a09db13258f21df2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x39a08000 - 0x39a20fff libsystem_kernel.dylib armv7  <f27d88a8e9e53fe69d2cf9fb8cf82105> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x39a21000 - 0x39a40fff libsystem_m.dylib armv7  <f8d5d97ac0473f53864c943f314fb687> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x39a41000 - 0x39a52fff libsystem_malloc.dylib armv7  <f91cb81b14233a96b7adc6d3f4c85e59> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib

0x39a53000 - 0x39a73fff libsystem_network.dylib armv7  <1ea1dff167a33a24bffebdaa045c6f61> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x39a74000 - 0x39a7bfff libsystem_notify.dylib armv7  <f8815b752aea351aba2b8cc9f21feaf2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x39a7c000 - 0x39a81fff libsystem_platform.dylib armv7  <bc7491776e5537ecb08c0685e45bffe6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib

0x39a82000 - 0x39a87fff libsystem_pthread.dylib armv7  <c8ef245a866731d08dee5e8cabd1b476> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib

0x39a88000 - 0x39a89fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib armv7  <be27aa9ca3753a4e8c1f596e3c097c80> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x39a8a000 - 0x39a8cfff libsystem_stats.dylib armv7  <8e3a710948523fec8b5cf193448353da> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib

0x39a8d000 - 0x39a8dfff libunwind.dylib armv7  <45c29718368e3d1c8821911ab5953080> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x39a8e000 - 0x39aa8fff libxpc.dylib armv7  <4092c992f9213208aee93c1312733136> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

• 20. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                ibarrien Adobe Employee

Thanks for the log, it kind of verifies what we believe is going on.

It can be that you guys have a similar setup and therefore running into this issue.

Please respond privately about

- free cloud space and type of account

- structure (how many files/folders, type of files)

- normal workflow - what kind of files are you editing, on which desktop os/only over PSTouch, etc?

It's easier to follow up privately when so many people are connected in the same thread.

thanks,

Ignacio

• 21. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                  ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

It seems to be shared folders that are causing this issue.

If you need to have sync going I suggest you "leave" the shared folders until we have a fix for this.

Btw you might have to logout and login again before starting to sync.

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 22. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                    rec-52 Level 1

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by shared folders. Could you please explain?

• 23. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                      ibarrien Adobe Employee

When you use collaboration you can invite other or others can invite you to see their folders.

If you have accepted this or the recepient has done it you are now collaborating (and sharing).

Capture.JPG

If you don't have any shared folders please let me know.

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 24. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                        rec-52 Level 1

Sorry, but I'm still confused. To the best of my knowledge I don't have any shared folders. I don't even know how one would go about creating the situation. Is there something on one's creative cloud page that talks about doing this? Please help.

• 25. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                          Loverboy58 Level 1

You mentioned that the issue pertains to any colaboration or sharing folders. I am not sharing any folders and the app still crashes. So I guess the issue is in another part of the code for the app.

• 26. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                            ibarrien Adobe Employee

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Do you happen to use Behance or something else in the cloud except just storing it for yourselves?

thanks,

Ignacio

• 27. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                              Loverboy58 Level 1

Hello. When you send any of the projects stored in the creative cloud so that an individual can see the image you edited. That's sharing or collaborating folders with another person. You create that situation when you send anybody a link so that they can see the image. I hope the explanation helps.

• 28. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                                rec-52 Level 1

I only store my files from the Adobe Photoshop touch in the creative cloud.

• 29. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                                  rec-52 Level 1

Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate it very much.

• 30. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                                    Loverboy58 Level 1

No other editing software has been used. Just storing the images in the cloud. On my end the problem started when I was editing images in the app and then when I want it to sync the app with the cloud, the app started crashing every time that it was started. If I don't have the sync function active the app doesn't crash. It just happens when you are log into the cloud. Again, thanks for your hep with this issue.

• 31. Re: Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?
                                                                      EdJones Level 1

no shared folder on my account  so the problem has to be else where. I've never utilized this function.

Sent from E. Jones

• 32. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                                        DWMcKnny

I have deleted and reinstalled PS Touch on my iPad 2.  The app did not crash until I logged into my Creative Cloud account.  Viewing my files through the Safari browser produces a "file not found" error when I try to view a specific file. Viewing the same files on my Windows PC, however, is not a problem. It appears that the authentication between the server and IOS devices may not be working.  Apple's iCloud uses SAM-L token authentication; I'm not sure if Adobe uses SAM-L or if they use simple username and password authentication.

• 33. Re: Photoshop app crashes what can I do?
                                                                          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi, would it be possible for you to share this file somehow? What kind of file is it?

Can you give me some information about how big it is in size/dimensions?

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 34. Re: Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?
                                                                            rec-52 Level 1

Any word on the status of solving this problem? Is Adobe continuing to look into this issue? I would appreciate a little more feedback as to the status of this problem we are experiencing.

• 35. Re: Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?
                                                                              rec-52 Level 1

Hello, Adobe anybody out there?

Today is April 4th and I am still waiting to hear any feedback from Adobe. What is the status? Is anyone working on this problem? This is clearly a problem that as consumers we cannot fix. Something needs to happen from Adobe. Sure would be nice if Adobe cared enough about it's customers to keep them informed. Better yet how about fixing this problem.

• 36. Re: Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?
                                                                                Loverboy58 Level 1

Hi. Did you uninstalled and reinstall the app? I ask you because since yesterday my PS Touch started working normally again. I think they already fix the problem but I am not 100% sure.

• 37. Re: Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?
                                                                                  rec-52 Level 1

I really don't want to do an uninstall and reinstall because any work that I have done since this problem began won't be saved. Also, if the problem hasn't really been fixed and I do the uninstall/reinstall I won't be able to retrieve any of my files from my creative cloud account and sync them to my iPad. I'm glad that the app now seems to be working for you.

• 38. Re: Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?
                                                                                    GaryGaryGaryGary

Warning: Deleting/reinstalling PS Touch will not solve your crash problem. It will just delete ALL your saved work and not result in a repaired PS Touch program. This is a sync problem that cannot be solved at the user level. In order to get your crashing-on-startup problem TEMPORARILY solved and to regain access to PSTouch again you must place your IPad on airplane mode in your system settings. This allows you to start PST without crashing on startup. Then, go into PST settings and turn OFF all Syncing to creative cloud and remove your log in ID and password for as a backup precaution. Then return to Ipad system settings and turn back Off the Airport mode. You will then be able to use PST again without losing any of your albums or projects. BUT, you will only be able to export your work in jpg and png and not in any layered file format until Adobe repairs their handshaking of PST to Creative/behance servers. Until then, all your layered work is being held hostage by Adobe.  I hope this work-around helps users of PST from losing their files.

• 39. Re: Photoshop app crashes when using sync (Collaboration) what can I do?
                                                                                      Loverboy58 Level 1

Did you synced your files before the problem started? I did and all I had to do was to download all the files again from the cloud and now I am in normal mode again. I did uninstalled it and reinstall it, then download all the files from the cloud and I am back to the same step I was when the problem started. There is somebody telling you all kind of instructions to get you confuse. Be careful with those who say they know what they are doing. Most of them don't know jack.

1 2 Previous Next