1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 27, 2014 11:21 AM by A.T. Romano

Trouble Uploading to Social Websites

angeladifilippi

Everytime I try to upload my video to social websites a warning comes up and says that it isn't available! Maybe it has to do with that I am "offine" as it says when I first open the program. If so, how do I go back online. If not, how do I fix this problem and why is this happening?

Please, I need help asap!

• 1. Re: Trouble Uploading to Social Websites
          A.T. Romano Level 7

angeladifilippi

Since you mention "Social Websites", I am assuming that you are using Premiere Elements 12. On what computer operating system is it running?

There was a recent epidemic of upload to YouTube from within Premiere Elements issues which appear to be resolved. During that epidemic Vimeo

continued to work OK. What is your choice under Social Websites Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube? Are all of them not working?

For troubleshooting purposes, let us focus on YouTube

a. Please update to the Premiere Elements 12.1 Update (See Help Menu/Updates in an Premiere Elements opened project).

b. Determine if you can export your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and that you can upload that file to Youtube

at the YouTube web site (For file suggestion, please see Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD and one of its Presets choices)

c. Go to Premiere Elements 12.1 Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing and refresh Online Services.

d. If your system uses a router, turn off the router for about 30 seconds and then back on. Assure the integrity of your Internet

Service with its Provider if necessary.

Please review, consider, and let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR