1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 3, 2014 10:31 PM by saumishr

I keep getting an internal server error when I try to load pages in live preview in edge code...

Butterville Art Director

I keep getting this message every time I try to laod a page using live preview in Edge Code with Google chrome...

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I'm using google chrome Version 33.0.1750.152. I'm running mac osx 10.9.2. I've installed Apache.

in the project settings I have this url... http://127.0.0.1/~spencer/butterville_website/

I had this working flawlessly with an earlier version of a website I was working on. I haven't changed any settings, the only thing that has changed is that I'm working with a new sub folder in the root directory. Every time I try to load the page, I get that error message. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Please help! Thanks.