6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2014 8:55 AM by the_wine_snob

Error Code 2130932483 When Burning DVD

dicktatorsmith Level 1

does anybody know what code 2130932483 means? i get this error when trying to creat and burn a dvd with menu on photo elements

[Title edited for clarity - Hunt]

• 1. Re: question
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Error codes in Windows unfortunately don't give much a clue what's going on.

Are you able to burn your DVD files to a folder rather than directly to a disc?

If you can, you can then use ImgBurn (excellent, free software) to burn the VIDEO_TS folder that the program creates to a DVD disc.

In fact, many people prefer to use this method because it saves your DVD files on your computer and makes it very easy to produce multiple copies of your DVD.

• 2. Re: question
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>burn a dvd with menu on photo elements

Do you really mean PHOTOSHOP Elements, and not the PREMIERE Elements which is discussed in this forum?

Added... first asked in the Photoshop forum http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1437954 so please clarify what program you are using

• 3. Re: question
              A.T. Romano Level 7

dicktatorsmith

We first need to determine what program is involved and the details of what you are doing?

You cannot burn your content to DVD disc (assumed DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc) with just Photoshop Elements and its associated Elements Organizer? So, if you are getting this error in your burn to disc, I am suspecting that you are not working with Photoshop Elements.

So, what program and version of it are you working with and on what computer operating system is it running?

The error that you present at burn has been seen before with no one description of what it means (that I have ever seen). Sometimes defragmentation of the computer hard drive and/or using another brand/type DVD disc resolves the issue. If you are in Premiere Elements burn dialog, does hitting the Rescan button a few times have any impact on the situation?

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-burning.htm l

Please review, consider, and then let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: question
                dicktatorsmith Level 1

Thank you for your help and taking the time to answer. I've saved to folder then to disc ( using img) and have had success. Will try on a large project and get back to you. Again thanks

--- Original Message ---

• 5. Re: Error Code 2130932483 When Burning DVD
                  dicktatorsmith Level 1

Hello. I seem to be able to burn a file to fold but it seems like some of the information files are missing. Each disc I make is un readable. I've used ts files before and its usually video and audio files. Is the choice when burning to a file using elements the disc choice which u change from disc to folder? Then u have to options 4.7gb or is it 8gb

--- Original Message ---

• 6. Re: Error Code 2130932483 When Burning DVD
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

The choice for the Folder Size, with Burn to Folder is one that the editor makes, based on whether they are doing a Single Layer DVD-5 (4.7GB), or a Double Layer DVD-9 (8.5GB).

Good luck,

Hunt