2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2006 7:16 PM by tomgu

Cannot set class in form

tomgu
      I have a form that has an embedded table. The contents of several cells are calculated by a script using viewer inputs from other cells. Each cell has a class defining the font, size, color, etc. Both the input and calculated cells display correctly when viewed in the DW Design window. But when previewed in the browser and when published the cells calculated by the script do not match the class (i.e. wrong font, size, color). The input cells (non-calcuated) display properly when published. What is happening? Is the script casuing the problem?
        • 1. Re: Cannot set class in form
          Level 7
          Can we see a URL?

--
          Nancy Gill
          Adobe Community Expert
          BLOG: http://www.dmxwishes.com/blog.asp
          Author: Dreamweaver 8 e-book for the DMX Zone
          Co-Author: Dreamweaver MX: Instant Troubleshooter (August, 2003)
          Technical Editor: DMX 2004: The Complete Reference, DMX 2004: A Beginner's
          Guide, Mastering Macromedia Contribute
          Technical Reviewer: Dynamic Dreamweaver MX/DMX: Advanced PHP Web Development

"tomgu" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:e80rob$nnv$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I have a form that has an embedded table. The contents of several cells are
          > calculated by a script using viewer inputs from other cells. Each cell has
          > a
          > class defining the font, size, color, etc. Both the input and calculated
          > cells
          > display correctly when viewed in the DW Design window. But when previewed
          > in
          > the browser and when published the cells calculated by the script do not
          > match
          > the class (i.e. wrong font, size, color). The input cells (non-calcuated)
          > display properly when published. What is happening? Is the script casuing
          > the
          > problem?
          >

• 2. Re: Cannot set class in form
            tomgu Level 1
            The site is www.pacificproductsinc.com