Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash for android 2.3

Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to  play farmville 2 on my asus tablet - android 2.3 but it keeps giving me a message to upgrade flash 11.2. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2014 Mar 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're out of luck:

On September 10 2013, Adobe released Flash Player 11.1.111.73 for Android 2.x and 3.x and 11.1.115.81 for Android 4.0.x in keeping with statements made in Adobe's publicly available Flash Roadmap. This release is the final update release of Flash Player for the Android operating system. While it is not recommended, if you would like to download this release for previous Android releases, see the links below:

After 11.1, there is no more Flash Player for Android and there won't be another. Android (as you can see) is no longer compatible with Flash Player. Playing Flash content is very processor consumptive and it drains your battery, also shortening the life of it. Android (Google) recommends using either "Dolphin" or "Puffin" as your browser if you need to view Flash content with a mobile device running Android. They're both availabe in the GooglePlay store. These browsers use "server side" rendering to reduce the load on your device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2014 Mar 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The last Flash Player version for Android was 11.1 - there is no later version available.

See http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html#Flash%20Player%20archives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines