5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2014 11:42 AM by A.T. Romano

usless abobe

scubadoobarnes

stop start will not work ,best is to dump the lot and usu mx6 it does work

• 1. Re: usless abobe
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If all you want to do is vent, that is OK... if you actually want to learn how to use the program, click below

The Elements Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 will help - has links to the FAQ/TIPS pages

• 2. Re: usless abobe
            A.T. Romano Level 7

scubadoobarnes

If you want help, information please on your Premiere Elements issue.

What version of Premiere Elements are you trying to work with and on what computer operating system is it running on?

Please elaborate on "Stop Start". Are you referring to getting playback of the Timeline content in the Edit area monitor when you hit the Play button below the monitor or something else?

There are lots of questions to be asked and answered but let us start with the basic basics - name of program and definition of the problem.

The answers are in the details.

We are glad for the opportunity to be of assistance if you want Premiere Elements assistance.

ATR

Add On..Out of curiosity, what is the program that you say works for you. I cannot figure out what it is from what you wrote.

• 3. Re: usless abobe
              nealeh Level 5

A.T. Romano wrote:

Add On..Out of curiosity, what is the program that you say works for you. I cannot figure out what it is from what you wrote.

I think it might be Acoustica Mixcraft Pro -  a multi-track audio product that can also do some video - http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/history.htm

Cheers,
              --
              Neale
              Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 4. Re: usless abobe
                A.T. Romano Level 7

nealeh

It will be interesting to learn what "usu mx6" really is. It might have been a typing error in there so that is was "use mx6".

All my hits for usu mx6 or just mx6 were coming up for the Mazda car.

ATR

• 5. Re: usless abobe
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

scubadoobarnes

In view of the speculation regarding what program you said works for you, by any chance are you coming from an audio engineering background and just getting introduced to video editing by your choice of Premiere Elements as the video editor?

I was hoping to gain some insight into your situation when I wrote

Out of curiosity, what is the program that you say works for you

ATR