Make sure everything is up to date and that you have AE and PPro installed.
If an update does not fix the problem uninstall, run the cleaner, and re-install.
1 person found this helpful
> "I got this message "Using Adobe Dynamic Link with After Effects requires Adobe Production Premium" Is Adobe Production Premium not included in the master collection?"
That is just an extremely badly written error message. What it is trying to tell you is that After Effects can't establish communication with the component that it needs to use Dynamic Link. The most common cause of After Effects not being able to establish communication with this component is a blockage in TCP communication. See this page for a description of a solution to this underlying problem (even though the symptom described here is a different one):
I checked the fire wall connections in mcafee and the windows fire wall and they are allowing a connection through the following:
Adobe QT32 Server.exe
New error message poped up, "AE failed to connect to Adobe Premiere Pro Dynamic Link".
After reading the link you provided I understand what's going on but I'm at a loss on how to fix it.
Should I test the firewalls by disabling them one at a time to see if one or the other is affecting it.
Or do you have another suggestion.
*Dynamic Link used to work before I installed a new graphics card-EVGA geforce gt 780 series.
All my programs are up to date btw.
Yes, disabling the firewall applications is a good next diagnostic step. Be sure to disconnct from the Internet when running such a test, so that you're not exposed.
I disabled the firewall, AE and PP linked from one program to another with no error message. In PP the sequence is empty and in AE the same thing no content.After I started McAee I set the firewall to default I hope that was not a mistake, I think it was because I don't see my adobe products in the allow area, I added AE and PP to the list but I think there may be more to add, I'm not sure.last week I install a 3rd party plug-in "mettle Shapeshifter" and had a couple issues but resolved it I set AE to run as a admin.that was suggested by the developer that fixed the licence issue.Then I changed it back because I thought that was the problem with the D-link. The weird thing is the little AE icon in the tray still has the "run as admin icon in it".