This is the forum for the website, Photoshop.com, not the product. I'll move the message thread to the Photoshop product forum where it more likely to get some support.
Sent from my iPhone
Donna, can you please be a bit more specific? What's going wrong?
I purchased a Toshiba laptop a month ago and when I went to download my PS CS4 I kept on getting an error message that something was missing. I got really frustrated, so I signed up for the month free trial of the most recent PS. That downloaded perfectly without any problems. Now my free trial has ended and once again I went to the download center and still my PS CS4 isn't working. When I search my computer for all my PS files and click on Adobe Photoshop CS4 Installer.URL I get this message...Windows cannot find 'file:///C:/Users/Donna/AppData/Local/Temp/ahmedAlert.html'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.
Thank you for your help!
You've carefully avoided, once again, giving any details that matter.
Finding a file somewhere on your computer then trying to double-click it and coming up with an error really means nothing.
What happens if you try it this way (and please be specific about what messages you see; ideally do screen grabs):
1. Click the red icon at the top of this page.
2. Find the Welcome Donna Young link near the upper-right and click it.
3. Note the My orders heading, and click the View all link next to it.
4. After the page fills in, look in the My order section for the entry for Photoshop CS4. You may have to expand each of the subheadings by clicking on the dates (e.g., something around 2008) to find it.
5. Once you have found the entry for Adobe Photoshop CS4, look for the Download link at the right side. You should be able to download your copy from there.