3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2014 7:07 AM by Rick Gerard

    Do you guys know this???


      I see this effect in very many music videos and it makes them kinda look cool and professional. This light streaks usually, red, pink, purple used for transitioning between one cut to another. I know its not lens flare. Please check out this music video. You will see it. I want to know the name and how its done. That light streak is continuously used in transitioning.....


      I really hope you guys know it,and give me the link to there

      And the tutorial too.....please give me a proper anwser^^

      Don't give me a bunch of WORDS...because i really lazy to read

      Give me the tutorial video.....


      I know there are some kind of Plugins of Fottage of these stuff...i hope you guys know it