• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove licence for creative cloud

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I deactivate the licence on one computer to activate on another computer?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

On the computer where you want to remove Cloud software, open any Cloud app (e.g. Photoshop CC) and click Help > Sign Out.

That will deactivate all Cloud software on that computer.

You don't have to uninstall it after that. You can leave it installed and sign back in at any time to reactivate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the computer where you want to remove Cloud software, open any Cloud app (e.g. Photoshop CC) and click Help > Sign Out.

That will deactivate all Cloud software on that computer.

You don't have to uninstall it after that. You can leave it installed and sign back in at any time to reactivate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2014 Apr 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John,  That worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2014 Sep 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, you sent me this link telling me its a solution. So please tell me how you do this without having access to the computer in question, since this is the solution you are providing? Is it magic? Do I ask David Copperfield to magically bring the computer in question back to me? Do I use time travel? Do you have a TARDIS on loan we can pop back in to 2011 with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 07, 2014 Sep 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to be so sarcastic. After all you are the one asking for help and no one here is under any obligation to do so...

If you sign in on the new computer and you already had 2 activations Photoshop  will propose to sign out  of the 'old' computer(s). You agree and that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy, dude... easy. Beggars can't be choosers. Respect 1st.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I no longer have access to the computer that has CC installed (The logic board failed the the hard drive is corrupt). Is there another way to deactivate my CC from that computer?

Thanks in advance.

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a great start. Thank you John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

I plan to clean install Yosemite. Just want to make sure if this is what I have to do.

1) Sign out CC on the current OS to deactivate the license.

2) Clean install the new OS

3) Install and activate CC on the new OS

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines