3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2014 1:25 PM by A.T. Romano

how to preview movie menus

nbal

How do you preview the movie w/ the menus you've created w/o having to burn to dvd first? I read somewhere you have to use autoplay - where is that in prel 12?

thank you

• 1. Re: how to preview movie menus
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nbal

Autoplay is without menus so you do not want that.

After you have selected your disc menus and customized them (Tools Menu/Movie Menu, you can preview them by pressing Preview in that area. Please refer to screenshot.

Look to top right of workspace and the line up of Preview - Menu Theme - Reset - Done

MovieMenu.JPG

After you hit the Preview button, you will see the Preview Screen

Preview.JPG

At that point, you can check the menu navigation buttons, including Play and Scenes and then any button on the Scene Selection page after you hit the Main Menu's Scene button. You can watch the Preview at that resolution or Full Screen. For Full Screen, hit the Ctrl+Enter or click on the Full Screen button at the bottom of the Preview screen. The Full Screen view will look like the following

PreviewFS.JPG

To get out of Full Screen, you can hit the Esp key of the computer keyboard or the Exit at the bottom right of the Preview Full Screen. Click Done when finished in the Movie Menu customization area. (I think another Ctrl+Enter would get you back to non Full Screen also.)

Please let me know if any questions and if that works for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: how to preview movie menus
            nbal Level 1

thanks!  saw the preview dvd, but the 'dvd' confused me.  Would have suffice w/ just 'preview' for me.

• 3. Re: how to preview movie menus
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nbal

Thanks for the reply.

I was not clear on your reply -  was it the name "Preview Disc" that confused you rather than just name "Preview" for the tab?

But, are you now OK with the information on previewing the disc menus that you go with and customize in the Premiere Elements 12 Movie Menu customization area?

ATR