2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2014 6:46 PM by rocket123M

LR EDIT IN PhotoshopCC

I purchased the Photoshop CC and LR package earlier this month. Previously I was using the Trial for both so far no problems till now which trial says I am 0days LR won't let me EDIT IN photoshopCC because the trial pop-up comes up.  How do I fix this.?

• 1. Re: LR EDIT IN PhotoshopCC
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi rocket123M,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

Do you have beta(trial version) installed for light room? If yes, then uninstall it completely by checking the preference boxes too.

Now restart the computer & download & install from the CC desktop App. It should work.

In case it does not work, contact Adobe support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

• 2. Re: LR EDIT IN PhotoshopCC
            rocket123M Level 1

I have windows 7.

I had already downloaded LR and the Photoshop CC when I purchased them both while I was still using the trial.  I had no trouble till now.  While working in LR it now won't let me cross over via the EDIT IN  Photoshop CC.  When I do the trial pop up appears saying I have expired.  Yet I have purchased PSCC.

You were saying to uninstall LR but haven't been game in case I lose it completely. That is if I have understood u right.