I did find the log messages as refered to in the documentation - but unfortunately running IMSLibReplacer.exe did not solve my issue.
Could it be because some applications running in the background should be cancelled first?
Please follow this step by step procedure:
- Navigate to C:Users/Username/AppData/Local/Adobe for Windows
For Mac: Open a Finder window, select Go>Go to folder option, type in ~/Library and hit enter.
Now navigate to Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/.. folder.
- Delete opm file under OOBE.
- Rename OOBE to OOBEold.
- Check if you have AAMupdater in the same location.
- Please rename it to AAMupdaterold.
- Click on gear icon on Creative Cloud desktop app and choose Quit Creative Cloud.
- Then launch it, sign-in and click on Apps tab.
Well - I should shout a 75% Hurrah!
Now I can log in again but something strange has happened. Creative Cloud asks me to re-install - not all but - most of the applications.
Why must I do that as in fact they are still working?
Well, the solution helped me once but why do I now get the very same problem once again?
I will try the solution described here to solve the problem again but how can I avoid these issues in the future?
10 min. later: Issue solved once again!