• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion report builder download has no help included

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded both the CF Report builder versions for 8 and 9 and there is no English language help file included.

Does anyone know where or how I can download this?

Clicking on help just gives you a warning saying 'MS Html Help is not installed on this PC.'

Michael

TOPICS
Reporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mrmichael1981 wrote:

I just downloaded both the CF Report builder versions for 8 and 9 and there is no English language help file included.

Does anyone know where or how I can download this?

You need to install HTML Help. A simple search of the Microsoft Web site will provide you with a link to the Microsoft download page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2014 May 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found MS html help version 1.4. When attempting to install it, the installer indicated that I already had the newest version installed. Yet, CFRB continues to indicate that "MS Html Help is not installed on this PC". I am running on Win 7 64 bit platform. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gimmejazz56 wrote:

I found MS html help version 1.4. When attempting to install it, the installer indicated that I already had the newest version installed. Yet, CFRB continues to indicate that "MS Html Help is not installed on this PC". I am running on Win 7 64 bit platform. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm, that is strange.

If there is no shortcut to the help file in the Windows menu, use the Windows Explorer to navigate to the folder where CFRB is installed, (default is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\ColdFusion Report Builder") and double click on the "CFReportBuilder.chm" file.

If it loads successfully, then create a shortcut to it in a location that is convenient for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Eddie.

That will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation