5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2014 1:42 PM by PECourtejoie

unlock code

Lionel Dennis Spencer Level 1

I am trying to get the unlock code for Adobe photos, I keep getting sent my e mail address which doesnt work

• 1. Re: unlock code
          Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

Lionel, are you definitely talking about Photoshop, and not Photoshop Elements, or some other application entirely?

And what do you mean by 'unlock code'?  Is this one of those activate by telephone things where you give them a number and they mail back a response code?

• Can you make it really clear what you mean?

• Which version of Photoshop?
          • What operating System are you using?
          • 2. Re: unlock code
            Lionel Dennis Spencer Level 1

I am trying to unlock the Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2

Adobe say that they will email the code to me, but all that happens is they send me my email address which does not work

Thanks

Dennis

[ turn off your autoquotes ]

• 3. Re: unlock code
              Curt Y Level 7

First off turn off the message repeating function.  Best not to include personal info and a repeat of all the responses.

The Start Edition has been discontinued years ago.  There is no unlock code.  Your pictures are on your hard drive where you stored them, no need to open Album.

Hope this helps.

• 4. Re: unlock code
                tigars98

Is photoshop album edition decouverte 3.2 I have this one since few years. Il was free when I dowload. Yesterday I make a modification and they unlock me. I registerez my name but I din't reveive ny unlock code Adobe was suppose to send me a unlock code by email for the access to my album but an agent told me today that was not available now.  It was a Pc WINDOWX XP

How can I get my photos

• 5. Re: unlock code
                  PECourtejoie Adobe Community Professional

Tigars, in the document I gave you tester day, it is Stated that there will be no unlock code for this program. The pictures are on your hard drive, they are not stored inside the program.