• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring books to my Nook

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For over a year I successfully transferred books from the local library to my nook.  A few months ago  In error i hit the wrong key and stoppewd my computer transferring data to other devices.  Since then it has been a nightmare.  I tried re authorizing the computer to let information be sent to other devices, followed instructions, entered e.mail the password but the it requests vendort id.  Have tried to find out what my vendor id is or how I can get it all to no avail.  I just go from one site to another but never get a straight forward answer or plain and simple instructions on what to do.  I am 68 and am not familiar with computer jargon.  Can someone please help me out with some clear simple instructions or should I delete everything off the computer i.e. adobe, and start with a clean slate or will I still be left with the same problem of not being able to authorize computer to transfer to other devices.  Fingers crossed somebody can help me.  Thank yoi  jackie r

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?