1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 4, 2014 12:11 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

LR to EDIT IN Photoshop CC

rocket123M

Why won't LR5 let me EDIT IN  Photoshop CC?  Trial says that has expired, yet I have purchased it and signing into Creative Cloud says that I have signed out, when I go via the desktop icon. Can anyone help?

• 1. Re: LR to EDIT IN Photoshop CC
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi rocket123M,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

1: Open Activity monitor from spotlight and end all Adobe related processes. You may find processes like AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe Crash demon process.

Navigate to the OOBE folder.

• Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-fol ders-in-windows-vista/.

• For Mac

Open Activity monitor from spotlight and end all Adobe related processes. You may find processes like AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe Crash demon process.

2: Open Finder and navigate Macintosh HD/Users/[your user name]/Library (the library folder might be grayed out, just right click and select open)

3: Now navigate to Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/.. folder.

Or Open a Finder window, select Go>Go to folder option, type in ~/Library and hit enter.

3: Now navigate to Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/.. folder.

4: Delete opm file under OOBE.

5: Rename OOBE to OOBEold.

6: Check if you have AAMupdater in the same location.

7: Please rename it to AAMupdaterold.

8: Click on gear icon on Creative Cloud desktop app and choose Quit Creative Cloud.

9: Then launch it, sign-in and click on Apps tab.

This works for windows as well.

The only difference is To delete the opm file, you must close the manager first or windows will not allow you to delete that database file.

The opm file on windows 7 is C:\Users\{USER NAME}\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

I can confirm that both the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders do get recreated.

Refer to

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html

Please let us know if it worked for you.

Regards,

Rajshree