2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2014 2:58 AM by ThreeRainDrops

Why and how does Adobe Store's policy deliberately impede Least Developed Countries from developing?

ThreeRainDrops

Hi there,

My name is Dr Eric Mousset. I currently reside in Cambodia, having the privilege to serve as (international) Technical Assistant to support a Government project that is co-funded by the Royal Government of Cambodia and the World Bank, and purposed to Higher Education Capacity and Quality Improvement.

My mission implies conducting a survey on skills demand by employers and skills supply by Higher Education Institutions, in order to better inform further policy development.

Among the expected policy outcomes: a more effective alignment between skills supply and job market needs. 

Among the desired policy impacts: providing the Cambodian economy with the HR skills that are required for its growth and diversification.

I am impressed by the combined capabilities of Adobe Acrobat XI Pro and Adobe Forms Central. And until this morning it was on top of my shortlist of surveying tools.

Unfortunatley, while attempting to upgrade to FormsCentral's "Plus" plan, I have received the following reply from Adobe:

Unsupported Country

Thus here is my question:

Why and how does Adobe Store's policy deliberately impede Least Developed Countries from developing?

Yours sincerely,

Dr Eric Mousset