1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 4, 2014 2:15 AM by st_malo

    How can I create this special frame/shadow in Photoshop Elements? (see picture)


      Hi there, I'm completely new with Photoshop Elements and want to create a certain shadowed frame for some website pictures... can you tell me if there's a ceratin technique, plugin or other freeware (mac) which lets me act this way?


      The frame/shadow should look like the picture lays on the ground, creating some clean yet lively 3D effect.




      Thanks for your help!