- Which exact version of 6 do you use? There were three, but version ending on 199 had a lot of bugs, you should have either 22.214.171.124 or 6.1 (only for subscription users).
- Which slide quality do you use? If it is Low (8-bit) try to change it to Optimized or High
- When publsihing: turn off Advanced Project Compression in Preferences, Project, SWF size and Quality
1. Good news there - I have version 126.96.36.199.
2. Is the slide quality the same as Video Color Mode? That's the only
place in Project Info that I see anything about "bit." It's on 16 bit
versus 32 bit.
3. I went back and made these changes: turned off Advanced Project
Compression in Preferences, Project, SWF size and Quality. However the
problem still exists. Additionally, I'm realizing that I'm seeing the
closed captioning for the next slide (#34) as well as the highlight box of
the next slide while still on current slide (#33).
Actually, Lilybiri, my slide 34 never really opens! Only the highlight box
of that slide shows and the closed captioning shows on slide 33. Then at l
the very end of the slide when the voiceover track completes, what does
show of slide 34 is very faint: a 2nd highlight box appears briefly
followed by a mouse click. Cp moves on to slide 35.
No, slide quality is the quality of the static slides. You can set them individually in their Properties panel, General section next to Quality, or you can override slide quality on publishing. The last is done in Preferences, Project, SWF Size and Quality, uncheck 'Retain Slide Quality' and you'll have the option High to apply to all slides.
Video color mode is for FMR and HD Video Demo, and it is not in SWF Size and Quality, but in Recording, Video Demo.
Can you post a screenshot of both timelines for slide 33 and 34?
Jeanne, you need to use the small still camera button to insert a screenshot.
I'm sorry, Lilybiri - how about now?[image: Inline image 1]
I cannot see very much, it is very small, but the slide quality is Low, can you change it please, either to High or to Optimized.
Then publish again and check Force Republish.
I cannot figure out what is on the timeline, because screenshot is too small.
No problem, Lilybiri. I re-recorded those slides. Thank you just the same.