1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 4, 2014 1:17 PM by Liz, Typekit Support

Typekit is deleting my synced fonts...

AJ426

I am having issues with fonts and Typekit. I go to manage fonts, or sync a font, and Typekit deletes all fonts.

I can see all the fonts that I just synced in the CC app, but as soon as I click "Manage Fonts" and the Typekit website loads, it shows no fonts.

Then I'll get a notification from the CC app stating that X number of fonts have been removed.

I am not over my synced font limit (obviously, because I have no fonts!) I am running the latest version of OS X Mavericks and Adobe CC.

Any help is appreciated,

-Jordan

• 1. Re: Typekit is deleting my synced fonts...
          Liz, Typekit Support Adobe Employee

Hi Jordan,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this!  Would you please send your Adobe ID to support@typekit.com?  We'll take a look and see why the fonts aren't staying selected on your account.

It would also be useful if you'd include a few of your recent log files. 

On OS X:

* Open the Finder

* under the Go menu, select "Go To Folder"

* in the window that opens, type:  /Users/(username)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Remember to replace "(username)" with your own account name.

Or if you are comfortable working from the Terminal:

cd $HOME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Attach the 3 or 4 most recent CoreSync-yyyy-MM-dd.log files to an email. Please don't send a zip file, as they often get flagged as spam.

Thank you,

-- liz