4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2014 1:34 PM by A.T. Romano

My narration is gone Adobe premiere elements 10 PC

jzd

My audio narration plays perfectly in adobe with the video and had been able to record previously when I did publish and share to an mpeg.  The audio is narration recorded in Adobe Premiere elements.  The video will publish but no audio comes with it.  I've checked all of the settings mentioned in other forum questions

• 1. Re: My narration is gone Adobe premiere elements 10 PC
          nealeh Level 5

Try moving the audio from the narration track to Audio 2 and see if that makes a difference. Occasionally the Soundtrack and Narration tracks can become 'glitchy'.

Cheers,
          --
          Neale
          Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 2. Re: My narration is gone Adobe premiere elements 10 PC
            jzd Level 1

Thank you! This worked!

Janette Davison

• 3. Re: My narration is gone Adobe premiere elements 10 PC
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Great news, and thanks for reporting your success.

As Neale pointed out, this problem can crop up, even when things were working perfectly. It seems to be Project-specific, and no one has found a cause - just a cure. The issue has been impossible to reproduce with any accuracy, or to predict. It just happens, and has affected several versions of PrE.

Though I have never encountered the problem, because of the numerous reports, just do not use either the Soundtrack, or Narration Track, and instead do all music, or narration on other, empty Audio Tracks.

Good luck and happy editing, and thank you to Neale for pointing out the solution.

Hunt

• 4. Re: My narration is gone Adobe premiere elements 10 PC
                A.T. Romano Level 7

jzd

We are pleased that you were able to complete your project successfully.

But, I have a favor to ask of you in the name of troubleshooting this audio issue.

Do you still have the project file from which you exported successfully (video and audio) to mpeg? From what has been said, you probably have the narration on Audio 2 right now.

Could you reopen the project, move the narration from Audio 2 to the Narration Track and do your export again. When you do, is the audio gone as before or is it now there in that mpeg export?

Is it just one narration clip involved or multiple narration clips? Was the narration created in Premiere Elements with its Narration Tool or created in another program and then that narration imported into Premiere Elements 10 with its Get Media/Files and Folders?

If you do not have time, I understand. But, if you do have the time, the information would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

ATR