14 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2014 4:23 AM by Inmaon

You've been signed out.

Dave Rosser Level 1

Yesterday the creative cloud app on my win 7 PC was working ok.  Today when I started it I was asked to sign in, I filled in e-mail addrerss and password, clicked on sign in, then after a few moments I got the message "You've been signed out", "please sign in to continue"

There seems no way of breaking this loop.  Anyone got any ideas on a solution?

Thanks

Dave

• 1. Re: You've been signed out.
          CBecker Level 1

I've got this same problem (WIndows 7). Started yesterday. I'm on chat, hoping for a response.

Anyone else?

Chris

• 2. Re: You've been signed out.
            Dave Rosser Level 1

Matt27 (he has started a thread which is just below this at the moment) has the same problem on a Win 8 machine.

• 3. Re: You've been signed out.
              CBecker Level 1

My chat support is now being upgraded to a higher support group.

• 4. Re: You've been signed out.
                Dave Rosser Level 1

Did they give you a timescale on this.  I have a suspicion my problem may be something to do with changing from the single application (Photoshop) to the cheaper photography (Photoshop + Lightroom) subscription a month ago.

• 5. Re: You've been signed out.
                  CBecker Level 1

no idea on that. We're now going through internet options and such. What a pain. Why don't they use screen sharing or something. Especially since we're paying out so much money per month.

• 6. Re: You've been signed out.
                    CBecker Level 1

OK, this situation is solved for me (for Windows 7 anyway). During chat support I got this instruction:

support: close the Creative Cloud App

support: Please click on Start and in the search type %appdata%.

support: It will open a Roaming folder.

support: Please click on Appdata in the address bar and navigate to Local> Adobe > OOBE.

support: Please delete the Opm.db file from the OOBE folder.

Once I did this, I ran the CC desktop app and was able to login. It took a while for the app to completely load, but it did finally and I'm now able to start my software.

Hope this helps someone!

Chris

• 7. Re: You've been signed out.
                      Dave Rosser Level 1

Thanks, that worked for me.

• 8. Re: You've been signed out.
                        Photoza

I deleted the Opm.db file from the OOBE folder, but when I start the CC app I now get the message "Can not connect to Adobe server". I get this message in German, but that is what it translates to...
                        What can I do??? Anyone any idea???

Thanks in advance, Peter (Austria)

• 9. Re: You've been signed out.
                          CBecker Level 1

I would contact tech support.

• 10. Re: You've been signed out.
                            Photoza Level 1

Hi,

thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

You're right, I shall contact the technical support!!

Kind regards,

Peter!

• 11. Re: You've been signed out.
                              mvsoske

I, too, have been experiencing this issue on Win7 and tried your suggestions.  However, Windows would not let me delete the Opm.db file saying the program was running.  Ultimately I uninstalled Creative Cloud Desktop, then -this is important - deleted the Opm file as it remains after deleting the program, then re-downloaded and installed the program and all is fine.  Thanks for the initial direction CBecker!

• 12. Re: You've been signed out.
                                abeeman28

I have windows 8 and I have tried to delete the OOMB file, I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire program but I still can't sign in.

• 13. Re: You've been signed out.
                                  Plumpett

Make sure CC is not running by stopping in task manager.

Navigate to: C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

delete 'opm'

Open CC and sign in.

• 14. Re: You've been signed out.
                                    Inmaon Level 1

Got this from chatline (I use Windows 8):

Mohammed: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Mohammed: Hi Ingemar.

Ingemar Magnusson: hi

Mohammed: Could you please elaborate the issue?

Ingemar Magnusson: Well, my CC account is in Swedish and the desktop app wants me to log on even though I did so. Over and over again. Can not get passed that...

Mohammed: Thank you for the information.

Mohammed: As I understand that you are unable to sign in to the Creative Cloud App as gets the error 'You've been Signed out', is that correct ?

Ingemar Magnusson: Yes that is it

Mohammed: Thank you for confirming.

Mohammed: I'll be glad to check and help you with that.

Mohammed: Click Gear (Wheel) icon and select Quit in the Creative Cloud App.

Ingemar Magnusson: Done

Mohammed: Press Windows key + R in your keyboard to open the Run window.

Ingemar Magnusson: Yes

Mohammed: Type %LocalAppData% and press Ok.

Ingemar Magnusson: done

Mohammed: Open the Adobe folder.

Mohammed: Open the OOBE folder.

Mohammed: Delete the opm.db file.

Ingemar Magnusson: deleted

Mohammed: Delete the opm.db file from Recycle Bin.

Ingemar Magnusson: ok done

Mohammed: Launch the Creative Cloud Desktop App > Sign in and click on Apps tab.

Mohammed: Are you able to sign in and view all the CC Apps under Apps tab ?

Ingemar Magnusson: Yes i am. Thank you Mohammed. You saved my day...

Mohammed: Excellent, I'm so happy to hear that from you.

Mohammed: You're welcome.

Mohammed: I hope all this information was helpful and resolves your issue for today. Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Ingemar Magnusson: thanks thats all for now. Have a fine day Goodbuy

Mohammed: You're most welcome, Its my pleasure to assisting you.

Mohammed: You may receive an email that will contain a link to complete an optional survey to provide your feedback on the support experience. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Mohammed: Nice chatting with you today!

Mohammed: You may choose to print or email a copy of this chat transcript by using the options at the top right corner of this chat window.

Mohammed: Thank you for contacting Adobe. Good Bye.

This chat session has ended.
                                      Thank you for contacting Adobe.