2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2014 6:53 AM by akphoto

Unable to download from Cloud

akphoto

I have been trying in vain to download apps from Creative Cloud. I have had on-line help through a chat room but the problem still remains. I am getting very frustrated with all of this and if the issue is not solved soon I will have to cancel my Creative Cloud subscription. The same error messages keep comong up and they relate to an incompatablity between my 64bit machine and the software.

HELP!

• 1. Re: Unable to download from Cloud
          avanishdivya Adobe Employee

Hi akphoto,

Which OS are you using?

Are you facing issues with downloading a particular app or the problem is there with all of the Apps from Creative Cloud?

If you have any security software on the computer then please disable the security software & then try to download the application.

Please post a screen shot of the error message you are getting when you try to download the applications.

Thanks

• 2. Re: Unable to download from Cloud
            akphoto Level 1

Hi - Everything is now OK since I used the Adobe 'Clean' software to clear out all my problem installations and this enabled me to download and install the Creative Clous app!

Only discovered this cleaning procedure fom the forums but it has worked.

Many thanks

Alastair Knox