3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2014 8:49 PM by ballyd

Fonts synched from Typekit do not show up in fonts list.

ballyd Level 2

My Typekit Account is showing two fonts (Muscle Narrow & Wide), amongst others, as being synched. However, the two fonts named are not shown in my Creative Cloud Manager nor in the list of fonts in my Creative Cloud applications. I have not had this problem previously. Does anyone know what the problem is?

• 1. Re: Fonts synched from Typekit do not show up in fonts list.
          liz, Adobe Type Adobe Employee

Hi ballyd,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  I've confirmed that the font selections you mentioned are added to your account correctly.  To make sure that I understand: all the other fonts are showing up in the Fonts tab of the Creative Cloud application?  Only Muscle Narrow & Wide are missing?

If you haven't done so already, would you please try turning off font sync in the Creative Cloud application, wait a moment, and then turn it back on?  The option to do this is under the gear icon in Preferences > Fonts ("sync on/off").  Sometimes the app just needs a fresh session for the fonts to appear again.

If that doesn't make a difference, please send your recent sync log files to support@typekit.com so that we can take a look.  I'll include that information at the end of this email. 

Thank you,

-- liz

On OS X:

* Open the Finder

* under the Go menu, select "Go To Folder"

* in the window that opens, type:  /Users/(username)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Remember to replace "(username)" with your own account name.

(Or if you are comfortable working from the Terminal, cd to $HOME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/)

On Windows:

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\

Attach the 3 or 4 most recent CoreSync-yyyy-MM-dd.log files to an email. Please don't send a zip file, as they often get flagged as spam.

• 2. Re: Fonts synched from Typekit do not show up in fonts list.
            ballyd Level 2

Hi Liz,

Turning off and turning on the typesync function has not solved the problem so I sent you (by email) my three most recent CoreSync log files. Trusting you will be able to detect and resolve problem.

Regards,

• 3. Re: Fonts synched from Typekit do not show up in fonts list.
              ballyd Level 2

Hi Liz,

I wish to thank you and your team at Adobe for the great job in helping me to resolve the subject issue.