2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2014 9:51 AM by banque_fr
      • 1. Re: Quand je gèle le mask du Roto-pinceau, After Effects crash. Comment résoudre ce problème ?
        Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You have not provided nearly enough information for anyone to assist. We know that you are trying to freeze the mask for Roto-brush and it crashes, but we do not know anything else.

What version of After Effects you are using? Is it 12.2.1? 11.0.4?

What are your computer's specs? What processor? What Operating System? How much RAM? What video card? Etc.

Has this ever worked before? Is it just this one clip that it crashes on? Or does it crash anytime you use the Roto-brush on any type of footage?

It looks like your footage is an mp4. Is this using the H.264 codec? Try transcoding to a better post-production codec (like DNxHD or Quicktime with the Photo-JPEG codec) and see if you can get it to work that way.

• 2. Re: Quand je gèle le mask du Roto-pinceau, After Effects crash. Comment résoudre ce problème ?
          banque_fr Level 1

version of After Effects:    12.2.1.5

computer's specs:            HP i7-4770 CPU@3.40

OS:                                    Windows 8.1 64 bits - Processor x64

Ram :                                 16,0 Go

Video card:                        GeForce GTX 660

The crash machine is the second time. Yes I use MP4. I Will change the codec.