3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2014 2:25 PM by Lucia Lao

suddenly not getting e-mail notifications

mtlmentors

just spent some time reading past issues when the e-mail notification have stopped and it seemes to me that the advice given is not at all helpful

what i want to understand is why would the notification suddently stop arriving when they were recieved before - this has happened only in the last week and none of the setting for any of the forms have changed

please provide a solution not instructions on how to enable notifications using the options

• 1. Re: suddenly not getting e-mail notifications
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Are you still having this problem?

I will get back to you directly to request additional information.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: suddenly not getting e-mail notifications
            mtlmentors Level 1

I think it is sorted now

although i am confused that when i share a form that the co-authors do not get the notifications

• 3. Re: suddenly not getting e-mail notifications
              Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

I am glad that things are working now.

>> although i am confused that when i share a form that the co-authors do not get the notifications

For Email notification to work for you co-authors: When you share your form to co-authors, the co-authors need to have an active FormsCentral account and also they have to verify their accounts after they have created it.

You will add each co-author email address (this is the FormsCentral email-userID) in the Email Notification To: field: Open the form, go to Options tab, select Email Notificatoin and click on the TO: drop down list to select.

If your co-authors do not have FormsCentral account or they did not verify their emails addresses, you should see a warning under the TO: field like this:

"Users without FormsCentral accounts or accounts with unverified email addresses cannot receive email notifications. Only those email addresses with verified accounts have been added."

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia