0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2014 7:16 PM by swap007

custom editors in endeca using flash builder

swap007

I am using flash builder 4.6 version for developing MXML file for creating my custom components.

I stucked at  one point.

I am developing custom editors for the Oracle Endeca Workbench.

For that oracle peopel suggested use of "ExperienceManagerAPI-3.1.2.swc" API

I have followed the entire steps for instaling it.

For more information "Experience Manager Editor Developer's Guide Version 3.1.1 • December 2012"

Now problem is that I tried to open the RichTextEditor.mxml file in FB 4.6

But i am not able to get access the below classes provoided in the CDATA section of the file

import mx.utils.StringUtil;

import com.endeca.tools.pagebuilder.events.EditorEvent;

import com.endeca.tools.pagebuilder.model.content.IProperty;

import com.endeca.tools.pagebuilder.model.content.IContentItem;

import com.endeca.tools.pagebuilder.model.content.IStringProperty;

My question is that how i can add this classes to my custom module. Is there any jar specific to it or any way of setting build path??

I am asking this question because i am able to access flex specific "Alert" --import mx.controls.Alert;

Now i have to add my endeca specific classess in action script for my requirenment.

Kindly help me...

Thanks,

Swapnil