8 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2014 1:00 PM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

Issue with billing information

shotsignal

It's actually the same problem as here:

- http://forums.adobe.com/message/6104812#6104812

- http://forums.adobe.com/message/5906437

- http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1351796?tstart=0

I have subscribed last month and the first payment was just fine. After one month later I have checked with my bank and the transfer couldn't be completed. I checked with my bank and they said that my transaction history shows no transaction to Adobe but only a handling fee payed on the exact day the transfer should've been complete. So I tried and logged into chat support at least three times, I talked with many employees for two days but still nothing. Best answer I got was to wait 7 workdays from my supposed transaction when the system will try and automatically charge again.

Adobe account management transfer history shows that there's been a payment on April 3rd but my bank history shows no transfer only a payment of 1 euro.

And not only this! After I chat with several chat support personnel, one asks me to put in my card details in a link she has sent me. I put in my details and I get charged 1 euro again. I don't want to be charged 1 euro each and every time I ask someone to help in order for me to pay Adobe thee monthly fees. This is an unnerving and annoying situation!

At account management all my information is put in correctly, my billing address is correct, my card numbers are correct. I don't understand what the problem is. I Premiere CC pro for work and I cannot afford to get this software blocked because of some automatic system that is not working correctly. Please someone help me out ASAP.

• 1. Re: Issue with billing information
          Arnaud Mélon Adobe Employee

Hi Shotsginal,

I have checked your account and see the payment is blocked because of your card issuer.

I would invite you to please check with your bank and to verify with them if everything  is unblocked and specially from their Electronic Banking System.

Thank you.

Arnaud

• 2. Re: Issue with billing information
            shotsignal Level 1

Yes, as I've written above I have checked with the bank and everything is unblocked, there should be no issues. I asked them the exact question you are asking me right now. Besides that, if I can pay the first rate then why wouldn't I be able to pay the next ones?

I have been on this case for two days, I have checked with my bank, it should be running smoothly.

• 3. Re: Issue with billing information
              shotsignal Level 1

Arnaud please check your inbox. Thank you.

• 4. Re: Issue with billing information
                Arekmontuje

I have the same problem. I chat for four times, and everytime they told me everything will be fine now. But I still have this pop up window with days remaining counter. Only 19 days left...My bank says everything looks fine with my credit card. There wasn't any problem with payment for the first month. What's wrong now?

I tried to resolve my problem by chat, but nothings happened. Maybe somebody on forum can help me out.

• 5. Re: Issue with billing information
                  shotsignal Level 1

Hey arekmontuje, I had the same issue I think.

Chats didn't resolve anything even though I was told the same thing. Then Arnaud Melon (see this thread) helped me out with my problem. He basically asked me to visit the bank personally and check if everything related to internet banking is enabled. I visited the bank and it turned out that I had my internet banking disabled by default and this is why my automatic transactions were blocked from my bank. They enabled it in less than hrs and since then everything is working properly.

First month transaction worked for me as well but the next ones did not, this is why I'm guessing that you're having the same issue I had earlier on.

• 6. Re: Issue with billing information
                    Arnaud Mélon Adobe Employee

Hi Arekmontuje,

I have checked your account and see the payment is blocked because of your card issuer.

Like Shotsignal, I would advise you to please verify with your bank and to ask them to verify into the " Electronic Banking System ".

Please verify with them, as our system show us the issue is coming from your bank.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Arnaud.

• 7. Re: Issue with billing information
                      Arekmontuje Level 1

Thank you. It looks like a problem with my credit card. I was in a bank and everything is clear now. I have to wait for o new credit card, more advanced,  because with my old one i can't pay monthly for my subscription. I have to wait 2 weeks for new credit card. Then I inform you if everything is fine.

• 8. Re: Issue with billing information
                        Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

I just want to add that the 1$ charge is generally for:

Adobe Store | Online order and payment FAQ

These transactions help Adobe confirm that the credit card used is valid and not reported as lost or stolen. The transaction isn't charged to your account, and once your credit card company verifies it, Adobe removes the charge.

How ever there has been issue being reported for your account .

The last two transaction on April 9th & May 3rd have been successful.