• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMS INSTALLING FLASH PLAYER AND PHOTOSHOP 12 on an IMAC

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am victoria ashton and my e-mail is victorasht@aol.com. I can't install Flash Player nor Adobe Photoshop. I have an IMAC 10.9.2. with MAVERICKS. Apple has noted that the machine is good and that Adobe doesn't seem to work. I have read the install and unstall and I also have consulted the experts. In addition, neither version of PHOTOSHOP 12 nor 11 works.

I have paid for the program and the $39. In addition, I have back-up my files with G-Drive for my MAC. I have a case number 185246850 regarding my installment. Naturally, I am fed up and desperate. Please advise. Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happesn during the Flash Player install, specifically?

Please list any error messages and/or crashes you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

April 8, 2014

I don't get a specific number on the non-installment issue. In fact, I get a retry after it seems to run. The error prompt reveals that I get a check mark but I get the yellow warning ! sign that it doesn't work.

I have read the instruction and I called Adobe.

Thanks for trying to help.

V. Ashton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yellow "!"

It says your Mac HD can't be selected to install?

inv.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2014 Apr 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

April 9, 2014

THAT IS IT.

SO NO GOOD ADVICE SEEMS AVAILABLE ON-LINE THAT I HAVE SEEN. I MAY HAVE MISSED SOME ARTICLE?

V. Ashton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines