2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2014 10:15 PM by Ruud_Westerhout

How to open 1 certain file if there are too many

Ruud_Westerhout

Hello all,

I have stored books on my device, each of them recognized as potential picture.

How can I tell the program where to look for file to open. If I ask to open local files I am shown an immense amount of folder (>3000) and not able to find my file. I could not find the settings to inform which folders to exclude.

Ruud

• 1. Re: How to open 1 certain file if there are too many
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to quickly look for a specific image at this time.

I must be lucky, though. There's only 3 folders PS Touch finds locally: Camera, Pictures and Adobe Photoshop Touch (which PS Touch itself creates when exporting).

• 2. Re: How to open 1 certain file if there are too many
            Ruud_Westerhout Level 1

Thanks M8, even though I would hope that in some way I would be shown to be using the programm incorrectly or something. I remember that when I purchased this App I was stopped from using it as unable to simply start what I want to do. Now, just when I needed to do some simple editting I remember why I did not like the app at that time.

What happens with You is completely acceptible for me. I would take away everything what is 'in the way' from those mentioned directories and would easily find what I need. But I am thrown at me the thousand of directories with each of them only a few files in them. I cannot even scroll down to find the directories You mention, it just takes too long.

Strange, real strange.

Guess for now, I will put it in the drawer again, after some time I might try again when I see an update occurred.