Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of Close/OK button on Slide Audio's Closed Captioning tab

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Cp 6 (6.0.1.240) and I've lost access to the close button on the Slide Audio's Closed Captioning tab.  I don't know how it happened.  I have been adding closed captioning for a while for both this project and others in the past and this has never happened before.  I've tried un-installing Cp and re-installing it.  When that didn't work, I un-installed the entire eLearning Suite and re-installed it but still I get the view you see below where a grey area blocks the bottom half of the window. I can't scroll beyond that area of grey.  Also, once in the Slide Audio window and I can't access the close button, I'm forced to go to Windows Task Manager to close Cp.ccSlideAudioWindow.png

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Check out this thread. It has a solution.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/6223978#6223978

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bless you, Sreekanth! That did the trick. I had searched on everything

except "missing Save button" lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources