1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2014 8:37 AM by brian.filipiak


    sally ann adams

      Hi, I am from Western Illinois University. My office just recently purchased a year long subsription to Adobe Form Central. We are a tax exempt organization and I need the charge for the subsription to be

      tax exempt. How do I go about doing that?