16 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2014 12:52 PM by BillySweeney

Create Multiple Signature and Date fields with a custom Toolbar Button

BillySweeney

First off, thanks in advance!  I am a scripting newbie and I am trudging my way through with very little experience with scripting of any kind.  I am good at taking other's scripts and forming them into something I need, but I can't seem to find anything to do what I want.

Using Adobe Acrobat X, I am trying to create a toolbar button that I can press to create multiple signature and date fields with predetermined locations.

Below is the script I have that is working to create just a single signature box, but I can't seem to figure out the exact syntax to have that same button create multiple fields.  In total it is 9 signature fields and 9 date fields need to be created.  If you can just give me an example of what the button would look like with multiple scripts?  I was assuming I would set up multiple variables and then in the cExec property of the toolbar button I could just call out all of those variables? 

var sigswm = "addField('sigSWM', 'signature', '0', [108, 198, 494.64, 72])"

app.addToolButton({cName: "dotbutton", cExec: sigswm, cLabel: "Place Signature and Date Blocks",});

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Billy Sweeney