Hi, i have the same problem with Win 8.1(latest updates are installed).
i´ve reinstalled the Creative Cloud, but this didnt fixed the Problem.
With OSX 10.9.2 everything works fine.
Please follow the below steps
- Please Navigate to C:Users/Username/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE (Appdata is a hidden folder so click on organize>folder and search options click on view tab and clcik on show hidden files and click OK)
- Delete opm file under OOBE.
- Rename OOBE to OOBEold.
- Check if you have AAMupdater in the same location.
- Please rename it to AAMupdaterold.
- Click on gear icon on Creative Cloud desktop app and choose Quit Creative Cloud.
- Then launch it, sign-in and click on Apps tab.
Thanks GautamBahl. Those steps worked for me.
Windows users will probably need to force close the Creative Cloud background application in order to delete the opm.db file and rename the OOBE folder.
To do this, open Task Manager, click on the Processes tab, select the "Creative Cloud.exe" process then click End process button.
Worked ...phew... Thanks a lot GautamBahl!
Thank you GautamBahl. This worked for me also. Why does this happen? Is this something that I'll have to do again in the future?
Thanks also to Blakeyg for the tip on using the Task Manager to close Creative Cloud.
Here's another tip: When I tried to delete the opm file, an error message popped up saying that file could not be deleted because the AAMInstaller was in use. I found the program in the Windows Task Manager window under the Porcesses tab, and ended it. Please note that all Adobe applications have to also be closed.
Thanks again guys.
This didn't work for me:(
didn't work for me either
This did not work for me either. I have Windows 10. I am able to sign in on the website. Illustrator says I am signed in, however, Creative Cloud just keeps looping me - I sign in and it displays that I have been signed out.