2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2014 6:31 AM by CS5 Tx

When i run our CSS through the Validator i get the following errors

CS5 Tx Level 1

Our website is running in compatibility view, so i ran our CSS through the Validator and i got the following errors and warnings can someone help me fix this? Thank you in advance.

Sorry! We found the following errors (7)

202ul.MenuBarVertical iframe attempt to find a semi-colon before the property name. add it
      0ul.MenuBarVertical iframe Parse Error null
      202ul.MenuBarVertical iframe Parse Error 0.1);
      203Helvetica, sans-serif Parse Error [: Arial]
      203Helvetica, sans-serif Parse Error sans-serif;
      211projection Parse Error [: 16px; font-weight: normal; color: #000; text-decoration: #000; background-color: #FFF; } /* HACK FOR IE: to stabilize appearance of menu items; the slash in float is to keep IE 5.0 from parsing */ @media screen]
      223projection Parse Error ul.MenuBarVertical li.MenuBarItemIE { display: inline; f\loat: left; background: #FFF; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; color: #000; text-decoration: #000; outline-color: #FFF; }

Warnings (8)

114ul.MenuBarVertical Same color for background-color and border-top-color
      114ul.MenuBarVertical Same color for background-color and border-right-color
      114ul.MenuBarVertical Same color for background-color and border-bottom-color
      114ul.MenuBarVertical Same color for background-color and border-left-color
      124ul.MenuBarVertical ul Same color for background-color and border-top-color
      124ul.MenuBarVertical ul Same color for background-color and border-right-color
      124ul.MenuBarVertical ul Same color for background-color and border-bottom-color
      124ul.MenuBarVertical ul Same color for background-color and border-left-color