2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2007 6:01 AM by Luke_the_Duke

Help!

Luke_the_Duke
      I am trying to do a batch process. But when i click batch it says " could not run the script the file was not found" also i dont think im doing it right. could someone walk me through how to make all my photos to fit in a canvas of 150x128 and make the canvas a certain colour and make all my photos set to multiply. is this possible because i have to make alll my photos a set size and have a certain colour canvas around it for my websiteif you look at these photos you wil know what size and colour etc i want all my photos to be in one big batch! http://www.springtowncamp.com/files/gallery/home.html thanks for the help!
        • 1. Re: Help!
          bnair
          Hi Luke,
          Jus trying to understand the problem a bit more in detail:
          This is what I understood from your mail
          You have a group of images
          Want to reduce the size of images to a thumbnail size and
          Arrange it evenly on a canvas with 150 cm X 128 cm and also a set a canvas colour
          I didnt get what you meant by :multiplying"
          Please do let me know.
          Regards,
          Brijesh

quote:

Originally posted by: Luke the Duke
          I am trying to do a batch process. But when i click batch it says " could not run the script the file was not found" also i dont think im doing it right. could someone walk me through how to make all my photos to fit in a canvas of 150x128 and make the canvas a certain colour and make all my photos set to multiply. is this possible because i have to make alll my photos a set size and have a certain colour canvas around it for my websiteif you look at these photos you wil know what size and colour etc i want all my photos to be in one big batch! http://www.springtowncamp.com/files/gallery/home.html thanks for the help!

• 2. Re: Help!
            Luke_the_Duke Level 1
            well the multiplying doesnt matter, ill do that myself. So do you anyway i could do this process. if i could, could you please walk me through the proces? Thanks