4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2014 9:10 PM by Msowers
      • 1. Re: Click and play action is not working
        hemanthR Adobe Employee

We can help you out if you can post /PM your files.

• 2. Re: Click and play action is not working
          Msowers Level 1

Hi Hemanth,

Thank you for responding so quickly!

I actually solved that issue... But I am having a second issue.

I am making a slide show as stated before and I want to make it so when you click this image of an arrow (>) I made it takes you to the next slide. There are 8 slides. My problem is that the arrow will only go from the firt animation to the second animation... I can not give it multiple actions making it so on every slide you click this arrow to take you to the next.

Can you help me resolve this?

I hope so!

• 3. Re: Click and play action is not working
            resdesign Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Since you are not providing your files it is hard to know how you coded this. In general with one button you have to increment a counter like i++ on your click event.

If you have labels or symbols you can just put them in an array and increment.

If you cannot post your files on forum you can send a link privately to any one you choose to look at your files.

1 person found this helpful
            • 4. Re: Click and play action is not working
              Msowers Level 1

How can I send you a link privately?

Thank you, that would be very helpful!

What I did was simply place stop triggers between the slides. Than labeled the different slide animations on the time line. Next I right clicked the arrow and added an action "click", sym.play("animation1"); . For the next slide I labeled it animation2. So I did the same thing and added a click action to the arrow and labeled that sym.play("animation2")

So the action "click" code for the arrow looks like this

1 sym.play("animation1");

2 sym.play("animation2");